• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider Man Miles Morales - NEW Gameplay

The actual gameplay looked great. They're still pushing those set piece cinematics with little player input like we're back in 2009. U4 and Lost Legacy didn't show the way to their designers? They were a low point in the first game and will be so again in this game. The less of them, the better.

Last edited:

A.Romero

I am not that familiar with Spider-Man, but was there this much idle time in the full game? From the cut scenes to the quick time events and then the slow downs in the middle of combat, it just seem way to much interruption for this to have a nice flow and rhythm when it comes to playing it with all these transition jumps.

It looks pretty, but I am not sure for how long I could take the interruptions before walking away.

They are using cinematic fights to advertise. Did the same with the first one.

Regular gameplay doesn't have as many interruptions.

tryDEATH

They are using cinematic fights to advertise. Did the same with the first one.

Regular gameplay doesn't have as many interruptions.

I assume open world exploration doesn't have this much interuption, but are main missions like this with the cut-scense and QTE jumping in and out?

A.Romero

I assume open world exploration doesn't have this much interuption, but are main missions like this with the cut-scense and QTE jumping in and out?

Normally there is a scene previous to a boss fight and another after. There are QTE segments in most missions.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I always assumed it was coming to PS4 since it's a stand alone expansion. But I was starting to worry. Good to hear it confirmed.

VanEs

CNNkCEL.gif

RAIDEN1

You have to question the price of this title, when considering its not even as big as the original spiderman..

phil_t98

#SonyToo
there were lots of people saying this couldn't run on PS4 when people were saying it started as DLC on PS4, well obvs they were very very wrong. this does look amazing though

Top Bottom