• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 |OT| Fresh Squids 2 Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the game has just no features. Obviously all the issues with matchmaking, but even something as simple as refashioning gear to keep bonuses but get good looking items.

Welp...

Good thing chargers aren't in this roundindeed.

FTFY

I feel like the game has just no features. Obviously all the issues with matchmaking, but even something as simple as refashioning gear to keep bonuses but get good looking items.

Except you can do that. The entire point of gear is that the main ability is fixed and you can customize the other ones. Just because it isn't the way you want it doesn't mean the feature isn't there

Im currently trying to figure out how to use the gattling gun thing. I keep doing well enough to score 2nd or 3rd, but I keep getting 0 kills LOL.

Dyle

You'll be able to reroll the skills on your stuff after the first Splatfest when they first give out Super Sea Snails.

taoofjord

Every time I start a new level in the campaign the graphics wow me all over again.

Anyone basically playing each mode for an hour and then switching to another? They're all so good that I don't want to stay away from them for long.

mas8705

At least for the Salmon run, you will get to see the set of weapons that will be on showcase before you head in. I don't mind the changing weapons in each round, but I'll admit that since Charger isn't my forte, I do tend to struggle a bit more during that round with helping allies.

Still, I'm greatly enjoying the game so far and can't wait to see what else we'll get.

NYR

How the heck do you use the spawn points? Any time I open the map and select a direction pad, the x in the top left flashes and highlights I press it and I spawn at the main?

Wamb0wneD

Holy shit im so pissed. Every single freaking time i get a 5,0 winstreak bonus on my weapon i get paired with absolute fucktards who just stand in one spot and spam the same area or people who super jump to their deaths constantly. How can you have 200 points at the end of a match???

FFFFUUUUCCKKKK

Biske

I dunno how I feel about the new Rainmaker.

Way harder to ink your own path and go for it. Which i suppose is good makes it more team reliant... but I dunno.

The magic of rain maker was just grabbing it and making it work, going your own path, zany tricks.

Now its like "got the rain maker guys... better fucking help"

Did some intense Salmon runs. I'm not too sure what happened during one of the matches, but on one of the waves the enemies were moving really fast and there were these other glowing fish trying to attack us. It was intense.

Dyle

Been wrecking with the Aerospray MG, I love how quickly the curling bomb rush charges with it

How the heck do you use the spawn points? Any time I open the map and select a direction pad, the x in the top left flashes and highlights I press it and I spawn at the main?

You also have to press A to superjump to the teammate you've selected.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Bought a second copy so I could play Salmon Run with my daughter. It was pretty intense, even on 5%

Betty

Banned
So, Salmon run feels a lot more tougher at night than it did during the day, in a good way though.

When you get a good team and go all 3 waves it feels great.

Dafaq, played a game on Moray Towers where my entire team neglected to fill out our zig zag structure, all opting to go for middle/their structure...

NYR

Been wrecking with the Aerospray MG, I love how quickly the curling bomb rush charges with it

You also have to press A to superjump to the teammate you've selected.
ah, I see. I'm used the Wii U where you just push the screen, oh have to actually be on the pad and then do it, you can pre do it while waiting to spawn correct?

Grexeno

ah, I see. I'm used the Wii U where you just push the screen, oh have to actually be on the pad and then do it, you can pre do it while waiting to spawn correct?
If you select them before the super jump is available, the player will get a notification that someone wants to jump to you, but you still have to press A once done charging.

Black_Red

I was doing decently in all matches (usually 2nd or 3rd) until suddenly everything clicked ibam. 10+ kills every match and first in score for a really long streak with the basic setup (Splatershot Jr+ bomb) until I got to lvl 8.

I'm loving the game :D

ZugZug123

Was able to buy 3 pieces of SplatNet gear so far, much better stuff than I can see in the in-game shops at my low level. My jacket and shoes are 3 start ones :)

While I buy different weapons, adjust sensitivities and turn motion controls off and back on I secretly accept in the back of my mind that I am FUCKING TRASH at this game.

Someone said earlier that in the Splatnet app you could report people for idling etc.

I have one in Rainmaker right now, where can I report it?

Dafaq, played a game on Moray Towers where my entire team neglected to fill out our zig zag structure, all opting to go for middle/their structure...

Nothing like playing a game where you think you're kicking ass, you're pushing them back deep and keep killing them, then you look at your side of map and it's barely covered.

Maxinas

Someone said earlier that in the Splatnet app you could report people for idling etc.

I have one in Rainmaker right now, where can I report it?

Go to your matches. Click on the match where the player was in. Then click on the player to open up the report screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom