• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon Gachi Bon-Matsuri (April 28-29 PDT) feat. Squid Sisters Live

One interesting trend I'm seeing in these games is the popularity of the krakon rollers.

Edit: That was a good SZ match on Flounder Heights. Purple got their timer down pretty far during OT.

I gotta go, but some of these matches looked like fun :3 I'll try and follow up later. Let me know if there are any hype matches!

Jintor

Sounds like they're prepping for the dance? But it's only 3...?

Man I want to see a big proper Ninty of America effort on a Splatournament. Last year's was a bit of a mess iirc? God knows a community is never going to spring up the way the game is designed... also who is gonna buy, like, 8 wii us. lol

Sounds like they're prepping for the dance? But it's only 3...?

Man I want to see a big proper Ninty of America effort on a Splatournament. Last year's was a bit of a mess iirc? God knows a community is never going to spring up the way the game is designed... also who is gonna buy, like, 8 wii us. lol

I thought it was the Squid Sisters concert next? I've been waiting for it all night.

So we're either getting the same performance as last time or whoever was hired to make the last concert actually thought to make something new.

Makes me sort of sad we don't have splatoon tourneys. Are we even doing a Nintendo Championship this year?
We don't have tourneys that are officially sanctioned by Nintendo, but tourneys get listed on squidboards, reddit and gamefaqs all the time. The community can be very competitive :) and just about a week ago, we had a GAFhouse tourney that consisted of SplatGaf and some friends we brought in from outside of GAF.

Come by to the Splatoon OT and post, or get into our discord channel! SplatGAF is fairly active, and we generally play together nearly every day, with Fridays and Saturdays generally being most active.

Edit: forgot to mention, we're planning on doing another GAFhouse in May! Signups and rules are in the Splatoon OT, I'll get the link post haste.

Edit2: here's a post about the winner of the previous GAFhouse:
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=201159772

And here are rules and signups for the next one:
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=201859977

Also it looks like you already know we exist, I saw one of your posts when I scrolled by :p

Top Bottom