• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon Gachi Bon-Matsuri (April 28-29 PDT) feat. Squid Sisters Live

i wonder if there's a noticable difference between the original music channel stream vs the restream on splatoon channel. like in tokaigi where the premium channel is a bit better in quality forgot to turn on my vpn earlier

sfried

Somewhere in the middle of trying to clumsily mime these directions I began to wonder what I'm doing with my life.
You just haven't realized you were a squid all along.

I wonder, with hype still going strong for Splatoon, maybe instead of a mere port for NX, they should just outright start a sequel.

Neiteio

Just skimming around the video (I can honestly only take this stuff in short doses!) and I just want to note how completely and utterly superior Marie is to Callie

Just skimming around the video (I can honestly only take this stuff in short doses!) and I just want to note how completely and utterly superior Marie is to Callie

youtube once again agrees
97ca62f2da.png

Moonlight

Banned
oh god i'm so bad at this dance

how are elementary kids kicking my ass at this

edit: middle school? idk

I don't agree with you in many areas, I find, but you're on the right side here.

Oooo, I basically came back in after each sisters' solo ended.

Callie's solo sounds nice and chirpy, and I can imagine that being an excellent song to go with the rest of the battle songs :3

I like Marie's solo song as well, but it has a slightly more subdued mood, which I think unfortunately wouldn't play well during a battle.

Moonlight

Banned
Oooo, I basically came back in after each sisters' solo ended.

Callie's solo sounds nice and chirpy, and I can imagine that being an excellent song to go with the rest of the battle songs :3

I like Marie's solo song as well, but it has a slightly more subdued mood, which I think unfortunately wouldn't play well during a battle.
I think if either of these enter the game, it'd be like, lobby music or something.

Moonlight

Banned
okay so I'm getting the hang of this

mostly

edit: god how fucking cool must it be as a kid to be up there

also her flandre cosplay is a+

Moonlight

Banned
man that dude better be careful with that paint roller

he drops that thing and half the contestants are gonna poof

edit: aw yea the octoling cosplayer is up too

That's the first spyke I've seen with that much pointy bullshit.

He's therefore the best Spyke.

Edit: Oh shit, that Octoling girl's hair is real.

Top Bottom