• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon Gachi Bon-Matsuri (April 28-29 PDT) feat. Squid Sisters Live

WANT!
0a9fb90ee1.png

Jintor

do you ever get the feeling crowds are too easily impressed by swag lol

/edit FUCK I WANT THAT ILLUSTRATION! I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID

So I guess there's a rating system at the end... can anyone translate the boxes?

Edit: Well, voting ended apparently, but I'd still like to know what the boxes mean.

Jintor

If anyone's interested, Callie's solo is called "Heart Pounding Bomb Rush"。I'm not sure about Marie's - "Seaweed Nights" maybe, but I can't tell if the katakana is a typo or deliberate reference to something. (Google searching just returns me to tweets and blog posts made within the last hour or so)

ss-hikaru

OMG want to watch this so much, it's timeshifted for me cos I have to work but I am so hype for the concert and cosplay and crazy-talented kids ;A; ;A; ;A;

mugwhump

Is timeshift premium-only? I wanna see where the AoT mangaka came on.

If anyone's interested, Callie's solo is called "Heart Pounding Bomb Rush"。I'm not sure about Marie's - "Seaweed Nights" maybe, but I can't tell if the katakana is a typo or deliberate reference to something. (Google searching just returns me to tweets and blog posts made within the last hour or so)

Thanks

Thanks. Missed most of the stream. Nice to see they added new stuff too

They let a Flandre in. Touhou for NX confirmed.

WE DID IT GAF!

Oct-o-Girl made it on stage!

That Spkye cosplayer is perfect, damn.

Too bad I missed the cosplayers. Would have been funny to see.
I take it nobody recorded the stream?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Sounds like they're prepping for the dance? But it's only 3...?

Man I want to see a big proper Ninty of America effort on a Splatournament. Last year's was a bit of a mess iirc? God knows a community is never going to spring up the way the game is designed... also who is gonna buy, like, 8 wii us. lol
There's already a community for Splatoon in the west, it's not super huge, it just needs that one push by NoA to put it over the edge, idk why nintendo is acting like nobody likes splatoon but japan.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Gates open for Day 2, don't expect much.
Seems like guests are Ika Tama Kids, some Vocaloid producers(nobody huge), shogi players? Still want to see the Squid Research Lab play, hopefully they do.

Hopefully they get some good people to dance tonight.

Top Bottom