• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon Gachi Bon-Matsuri (April 28-29 PDT) feat. Squid Sisters Live

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
yNlQWRM.jpg

Edit: oh new stuffs

Neiteio

Come to think of it, how has there not been a Hatsune Miku crossover with Splatoon yet? Her pigtails would work perfectly with the tentacle hair.

Moonlight

Banned
I ASK AND THEY DELIVER

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS

edit: i swear i'm not biased but this song blows callie's out of the water

it's so smooth

Ugh, goddamn it. They sing the splatfest song and I heard the Giivasunner version all week. I can't get the FUCKING FLINTSTONES out of my head.

Moonlight

Banned
Mad fucking props to the guys behind these concerts because all these new arrangements, songs, and dance moves are just next level. I don't think anyone would have really complained if they reused the old concert 'footage' so doing all this is just amazing fanservice.

Mad fucking props to the guys behind these concerts because all these new arrangements, songs, and dance moves are just next level. I don't think anyone would have really complained if they reused the old concert 'footage' so doing all this is just amazing fanservice.

I mean to be fair, normal vocaloid concerts change the dances every year, and this is just 3 or 4 months since the last one.

Top Bottom