• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon: livestream @ Game Party Japan 2015

L~A

You probably remember it, but Splatoon will be playable this week-end during the Game Party Japan 2015. And looks like Nintendo is gonna have a livestreams during the 2 days, on NicoNico.

Day 1 : http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv206922276

Day 2 : http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv206922246

Both streams start at 10AM JST, on Jan. 31 and Feb. 1st.

Day 1

Europe: 2AM
UK: 1AM
North America (East): 8PM
North America (West): 5PM
Japan: 10AM

t1422666000z0.png

Day 2

t1422752400z0.png

They seem serious about giving this game exposure. They probably are very confident about it and bet a lot on it.
I still think that the game can totally be a success if they manage to expose it well, which seems to be the case. As someone else said, I don't want to live in a world where this game bombs hard.

Zixmar

Neo Member
Yes Nintendo is doing good job marketing Splatoon! Nintendo please make the dream happen by making Splatoon the biggest online game in Japan.

#believe

L~A

Added times + countdown.

Day 1

t1422666000z0.png

Day 2

t1422752400z0.png

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
They have to reveal more, they just have to.

Yeah, I also think that there must be more. They announced this event some time ago, they have the twitter account with a lot of new info, they had the new trailer from the Nintendo Direct, it would be quite a missed opportunity to show the same demo from E3.

well if APEX does not show us some live Splatoon due to the chaos going on this morning at least I get 9 hours left to see what Japan has going on

Google translation:

Be held at Makuhari Messe in January 31 (Saturday) - February 1 (Sun) "fighting conference 2015"
Admission ticket is available in each play guide!

2015 spring will be released, Wii U dedicated software "Splatoon (Splatoon)"
I will deliver a state of the domestic first playable exhibitors.

Mystery of squid appeared to be transformed into a form of human! Divided into four pairs 4 team,
Stay in position to each other coating the ink on the ground and fight "Nawabaribatoru".

In addition, reproduced the world of Splatoon to 闘会 Legislative Assembly Building "Real Splatoon" is also implemented!
We will deliver the state to fill a venue to use the genuine ink. .

I guess Japan streams have to make up for Apex's failure. Even if it's just the E3 demo.
I'm actually curious about the "Real Splatoon" though.

https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/561088734339153921

Twitter update about the livestream

Google translate:
During the fighting conference, I hear a child like a domestic first playable exhibitors will be broadcast in the "smiling live". Appearance of mystery planning of "Real Splatoon" also seems be live. Everyone can not go to the venue, want to experience the state of the squid and frolic people live.

Dee Dee

Hell yeah, frolic people!

(Is frolic a brand of dog food in any other country too, or is that just here?)

Looking forward to the stream, but I won't make it far, it is way too late at night. To anyone in a nicer time zone: Please dump info an impressions here, it is much appreciated!

Dee Dee

Someone needs to tell the guys at the demo station that shooting the walls does not count into the percentage of ground covered. Rookie mistake.

(I did the same thing when playing the demo at gamescom...)

Top Bottom