• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon: livestream @ Game Party Japan 2015

Sterok

Grenade spamming looks like an interesting tactic. Slower then just shooting in covering territory, but it's easier to retreat and kill the enemy with limited risk to yourself. Hopefully the main game will have a proper strategy against this method.

DaBoss

You see blue team painting their spawn area right from the start while the pink team was just going in a straight line lol.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So I just joined in, not the best game to join in mid battle, especially in another language.

ouch. Should of made a new demo instead of that E3 version.

stream has been boring I worry for this game in Japan

and they muted the soundtrack that was so cool at e3

this real life version is slow because the poor cleaner guys have to clean the space they are using

poor showing poor plan

Isotope

B8pbv3FCYAEMbVO.jpg

i want one so badly

Memory

slow start for Japan skills bet they still rank high when the game releases
all our COD skilled players do not own WiiU

Will be interesting if the servers are not region locked

this is kinda boring but more splatoon so far is better than what we got from spatoon at apex

AFAIK not many (Any?) multi-region 1st party Nintendo games have had region locked servers in the last of couple years. MK8,Smash,Steel Diver, Dr Luigi, Wii U Sports Club, Tomadachi life, Animal Crossing, Pokemon to name a few.

I may be missing something but it seems Nintendo want all their online fans to play together so i imagine Spatoon will be similar to MK8's set up.

AFAIK not many (Any?) multi-region 1st party Nintendo games have had region locked servers in the last of couple years. MK8,Smash,Steel Diver, Dr Luigi, Wii U Sports Club, Tomadachi life, Animal Crossing, Pokemon to name a few.

I may be missing something but it seems Nintendo want all their online fans to play together so i imagine Spatoon will be similar to MK8's set up.

yeah monHun has been the only region server locks I remembered

Regiruler

I despise Nintendo's stinginess to update it's builds. We should be seeing live footage of more than just the barebones E3 demo.

Top Bottom