• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon: livestream @ Game Party Japan 2015

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Have they mentioned if the game will support wiimote pointer controls, aka the secret best way to play fps's?

Wow. This player just rekt them.
More than 1100 points first round. Over a 1000 again second round.

And it end with over 77000 views.
Another poll too.

Seems to be the same question and answers as the last one.

Have you become interested in playing Splatoon?

Yes, I have (95.8%)
No, I have not yet become interested(4.2%)

This time results are:
96.8% yes,
3.2% no

Soul Lab

Don't think so. Could've timeshifted the program beforehand, but it's too late now :(

It's ok :)
was there anything interesting? I mean besides footage of the goty 2015 contender.
I won't be able to watch tonights live stream either :_(

L~A

It's ok :)
was there anything interesting? I mean besides footage of the goty 2015 contender.
I won't be able to watch tonights live stream either :_(

In that case, simply timeshift it... you don't need a premium account for that, though the free one has a lower limit on the number of shows than can be timeshifted.

Mesoian

Seems like one of the biggest problem people are having is switching from the mental mindset of painting the walls to fighting one on one. Lot of shaking around as if they're trying to spray them with a hose rather than shoot them.

Seems like one of the biggest problem people are having is switching from the mental mindset of painting the walls to fighting one on one. Lot of shaking around as if they're trying to spray them with a hose rather than shoot them.

It's probably also just iinexperience. It's likely the first time they play it.

Zero²;150021275 said:
Yep, tho I doubt i can watch it on my wiiu can I?

This one will apparently last for six and a half hours btw.
As for the Wii-U...
Can you log in with the browser on Nicovideo?

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
It's just weird seeing Nintendo affiliate themselves so heavily with something other than their traditional IPs

Ranger747

Neo Member
I've been loving the Splatoon news ever since it was shown back at E3 and Nintendo Treehouse showed off like, hours of gameplay. Also, did anyone catch Master Chief just chillin on the show floor during the intermission?

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
I've been loving the Splatoon news ever since it was shown back at E3 and Nintendo Treehouse showed off like, hours of gameplay. Also, did anyone catch Master Chief just chillin on the show floor during the intermission?

well... they just zoomed in on his crotch, so.....

jnfHrpC.png

Nozomis-tears.jpg

Top Bottom