• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER FILLED Thread for Grand Theft Auto V for IMPATIENT PEOPLE - Read Rules in OP

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Quote me to reveal free roam PS3 stream.

Edit: He's offline now...banned?

Edit2: Yep banned.

Those waves, the atmosphere is gonna feel so good, especially on a stormy night in real life playing V in a virtual storm setting. Here's a thought, imagine oculus rift support. The ultimate experience!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Those waves, the atmosphere is gonna feel so good, especially on a stormy night in real life playing V in a virtual storm setting. Here's a thought, imagine oculus rift support. The ultimate experience!

su3uljoons92.gif

Glad i'm not the only weather sucker in here.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Until now, I wasnt interested in the game but this looks just great, GAF convinced me to at least to try my luck on thursday and pick up a copy at my retailer... Looks really great^^

Ploid 3.0

Is it possible to modify the console screen shots and add a enb like effect to them. Is that how post processing work? I want to get a idea of how the game would look like with enb.

randomwab

I have a legit copy but I remember with halo 4 where anyone who played it got banned.

Yeah, wasn't sure whether I should have, but took a gamble and it's been fine. A friend also got it early and he didn't have an issue playing connected to Live either.

Hoo-doo

Banned
The game probably made it's way into the hands of thousands of gamers already.
I very much doubt Microsoft is going to be banning all of them for playing their legitimate copies.

I love how it looks like the different parts of the map have different cops, such as how the outer sections have sheriffs and the city has actual cops with different squad cars.They definitely went all out with the detail on this one.

Top Bottom