• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER FILLED Thread for Grand Theft Auto V for IMPATIENT PEOPLE - Read Rules in OP

Enco

JSF0jZr.png

Dcvos6o.png

Snow cheat makes it snow.

Tossing money, awesome. The dream of Duke Nukem 3D realized.

Uh oh, boobs and sexualized women. If this was a Japanese game people would be freaking out.

Robot Pants

it hasn't.

We know, and it hasn't. The streams have shown far MORE damage than previous games.
Yes it has. It takes a lot more to do the same damage it did in 4.
The trade off on this game is that 5 will show more paint damage before it will show physical deformation to the car. Which is the better trade off in my opinion. But it's absolutely been lowered. A lot.

Ahasverus

I can't multiquote so I'll respond this way.

- Mission variety is faaar better than IV. Base gameplay is similar (and more polished) but the situations are imaginative and fun. There havent been any scort missions so far. There is a lot more interacción with other characters, there are very few solo missions. In general it's SA variety without SA clunkibess.Better, even

It must be said that I personally think the game shines at stranger missions.

-I''ve had a few diversions along The ride but not so mucho. I expect it to be 40 hrs.

So, at this point, what's the consensus between both versions? I read a few posts mentioning what appears to be parity but someone else mentioned the 360 version looking bad.

(I can still change my 360 preorder, hence my asking)

SexyFish

Banned
So, at this point, what's the consensus between both versions? I read a few posts mentioning what appears to be parity but someone else mentioned the 360 version looking bad.

(I can still change my 360 preorder, hence my asking)

Both versions seem to look about the same, some people stated that the switching between characters was faster on the PS3 version but that could be due to the distance between them.

god damn, I don't know how I'm going to find time to play this game. In grad school and work hasn't really ramped up yet but it will, and this will be sitting in the ps3 tray waiting to be played..

also I have tickets to go see the daily show in the studio this tuesday, and I'm seriously thinking about just bailing on that so I can play this.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
for those who have the game, why can Franklin in a car show his stinky finger?

Top Bottom