• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER FILLED Thread for Grand Theft Auto V for IMPATIENT PEOPLE - Read Rules in OP

I'm surprised we still haven't seen rain yet on streams.

There was a full on thunderstorm in one of the earlier streams.

Another issue is that people keep dying which advances the time of day like 12 hours. No one's lived anywhere close to 48 minutes to see an entire day/night cycle much less any kind of rain/thunderstorm.

Dawg

All of this looks so good, but I'm still hesitant about the PS3 version.

I remember RDR and GTA IV looking way better on X360 :(

Fjordson

Is it me or are the streets pretty empty? There aren't many people on the streets, I see plenty of cars though.
A lot of that instagib stream has been out in the country / cop chases. Both of which clears people out somewhat. Saw more pedestrians in the city when he was there.

But overall probably not as packed as like Star Junction in GTA IV.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
There was a full on thunderstorm in one of the earlier streams.

Another issue is that people keep dying which advances the time of day like 12 hours. No one's lived anywhere close to 48 minutes to see an entire day/night cycle much less any kind of rain/thunderstorm.

Dang i missed that.

Also: http://imgur.com/a/LjrtF

Alpende

A lot of that instagib stream has been out in the country / cop chases. Both of which clears people out somewhat. Saw more pedestrians in the city when he was there.

But overall probably not as packed as like Star Junction in GTA IV.

I see. If I remember correctly GTA IV had a shitton of pedestrians.

Fjordson

I see. If I remember correctly GTA IV had a shitton of pedestrians.
Yeah, GTA IV had a ton. Just like in real life, really. I've been to LA and NYC and NYC by far has more people on the street and on bikes and whatnot. LA is basically gridlock traffic central. But yeah, downtown Los Santos looked fairly populated.

My abload gifs started being taken down. Apparently several TB's of data is not to their liking.

ibrgnO4plO2LKM.gif

iNrfVRMAdfjTl.gif

ih8XW3v0mQ4PY.gif

iS2LqZSE81ZPb.gif

iTW1g98AmNGrk.gif

iDrtrhWiVDTfR.gif

iwTMBp5jBy7oe.gif

FACE

Banned
Dennis, I'm counting on you to take pictures of every single road texture in the game as soon as the game is out.

Yerolo

That GTAJeffery stream was awesome until 2500 people jumped into it lol

Game looks and runs beautifully, very impressed

Top Bottom