• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER FILLED Thread for Grand Theft Auto V for IMPATIENT PEOPLE - Read Rules in OP

F!ReW!Re

Yeah, I heard about this on the IGN Australia podcast. I kinda like it. You an go anywhere from the start, but there's a fog of war effect on the map over places you haven't been. Keeps some of that sense of discovery.

I also like that there seems to be a quick access button for the map. Saw someone pull it up in like half a second when driving earlier. As opposed to past games where you had to pause, scroll through the menu to "map" and then view it.

Yeah although I could always navigate on the mini map with out a problem, a friend of mine always needs to get the full map out to tell where he is :)

Great stuff indeed!

idonteven

2884ly8.gif

Oh man, this stream is beautiful. I was a little worried that it wasn't dark enough around 9pm, but it gets darker than Red Dead on top of no longer having bioluminescent ground textures.

oneils

It would have been too much if he could have escaped through the drain pipe. I would have been sick in my pants.

Rembrandt

Banned
Looks like it might finally be able to lose your stars by hiding in a parking garage. I wonder if the AI will know you switched cars if they don't see you.

Top Bottom