• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILERS Pokemon Sun/Moon Begins to leak on 4Chan

PK Gaming

ohjzKG3.png

I4lnonI.png

BPOYqzq.png

;p

Firemind

Charizard? Dude stealth rock made him useless in the meta until X and Y.

I mean all those pokemon are good but you don't really seem them used competitively all that much at least before mega evolution with the exception to Blaziken because of its hidden ability.
stealth rock didn't exist prior to gen 4

swampert was the premiere bulky water

infernape was the premiere suicide starter

greninja was (is?) the premiere revenge killer and sweeper

PK Gaming

bellyzard coincidentally wrecked skarmbliss ;)

If I was an arrogant jackass i'd just reply with a "No"

But i'm not, and I just remembered that Charizard was actually pretty decent in Gen 3!

Not the greatest Pokemon, but with proper planning you could actually wreck people with Bellyzard.

Wait, why does the Owl pokemon look like shit when it evolves. I thought it was supposed to be the coolest

Edit: Oh nevermind, the final evo looks pretty good

trixx

Serperior is in OU for Contrary and ONLY for Contrary. If it had a less powerful ability it would be hanging out with it's fellow starters in the lower tiers.

I said Popplio specifically because the person I was responding to mention Primarina. Personally, I'm not going to be using my starter since I don't really like an of the final evo designs, I just hate people acting like high-and-might idiots just because they feel validated in their starter choice when in reality they could have it just as terrible.

Lol I'm sorry but you misinterpreted my comment. I'm not serious about this pokemon stuff, every gen the starters are revealed and posters like to have fun by choosing their starter "teams". I'm joining on the fun.

I no longer have any interest in competitive pokemon and don't really care for final starters myself. Deciduous eye or w/e still looks the best

In fact if the games post game is on par with x and y I'm cancelling my pre-order

I never really knew the stats were such a big deal to people. They all seem to boil down to choosing the effective type and having the higher level, I thought

freoleo29

Wait, what's this story about Joe pirating?!

Never! Team Tiger Mask 🐯 💪
A story from back in 2010 when Gamefreak used to release the game 6 months later then in Japan. He pirated the game whilst his was still in the mail in order to get new info as all the sites were doing it, think he got a C&D from TPC though not for pirating but rather posting pictures (Before release maybe?)

Anyway he seems to have changed his policy and avoids posting leaks on his site now anyway.

Seems silly to think people actually cared about Joe pirating a Pokemon game when it is clear he was always going to buy it as soon as possible. (Having said all this I reckon the piracy helped Gamefreak move to a worldwide release or at least a lot closer release, so thats atleast one positive)

Yeah I've become a believer after the final evo leaks

Also that's some good fan art :3
Haha, yeah. I always like any popplio line art that mixes it with Asura from FE:Fates, mainly just because I really like that water song scene (especially the nohr english version and japanese hoshido) :3

That urchin leaked on the Sun TCG-set so I'm wondering if it's Sun Exclusive while the water spider in Moon Exclusive. They have slightly different distribution when it comes to what islands they appear on but considering they're both seemingly two-stage Water-types right next to each other I could see that happening.
I hope not, because I'm not fussed about the water spider and don't want to have to trade to get the lil urchin :eek:

JoeM86

Is that only since he got caught pirating BW?

That wasn't what happened.

I got a cease and desist for posting images of all the Pokémon in Black & White. These images, it turns out, came from an alpha build of the game and thus were internal use only.

That's what Nintendo wanted removed. It's just their lawyer was a bit heavy handed demanding all pictures pertaining to Black & White to be removed and to never post any ever again.

I do still post leaks, but not cease and desist bait

Top Bottom