• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever.
ima8h4tQVpSce.gif

This is why we have existing idol groups like 765PRO!

Kansoku

Mekaku City Actors - 8

It's happening! Great ep, my theory is getting close to the truth. Now at the end, when
Shintaro saw Awano at the photo, did his ayes turn red or I'm mistaken
?
Lovely endcard by the way.

Kill la Kill - 04

Surprisingly liked this more than the last episode, despite it being just a funny breather episode. The animation is noticeably getting more limited, but the way it's used in this episode is both great and hilarious.

Also, I watched this episode on Netflix as opposed to Hulu where I watched the first three, and while I think the translations are better it's kinda distracting that the subtitles are in the middle of the screen.

Dammit, I'm shit at remembering episode numbers.

That was the best episode along with 5.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
As it stands now, Shizuku Osaka is best girl. Followed by Nico, Honoka, Coco and the Bane of Love Live GAF.
That wasn't democracy and you know it seeing as you personally disabled it due to exploits. Honoka is the only one to get top 10 positions without cheats. #MasterfulFacts

Chariot

This is why we have existing idol groups like 765PRO!
Love Live does actually exist.

That wasn't democracy and you know it seeing as you personally disabled it due to exploits. Honoka is the only one to get top 10 positions without cheats. #MasterfulFacts
I do believe that Honoka was an exploit, too. I have yet to find a save system without a lot of work. But I have something in mind. And then we shall see.

Love Live does actually exist.

I know it does @.@

Love Live! School Idol Project - 04

An episode dedicated to shit-tier idol (okay maybe shit-tier is a bit harsh, but as of now I see nothing going for her plus I kinda dislike her, must hear singing voice to make full judgement) to reign in two higher-tier idols to join. I see what you did there Sunrise and I'll honor you with a good play.

So far Umi and Maki are best girls due to their character design/personalities slightly appealing to me and having the best singing voices as of now.

Chariot

I had no idea who that was and thought you meant Shizuku Oikawa, who is one of my personal best girls.
Ah, no, there is a card in the game with the name. Its some random idol with the worst stats in the game. Somebody exploited the idol battle poll I made (again) and so she ended up with a shit amount of votes in first place, until locked this thing up.

Mekakucity Actors Episode 8 - Lost Time Memory
tumblr_n6gjkxUMwC1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_n6gjkxUMwC1qbxqfpo2_500.png

Good song, good Hibiya moments and his eye, second best to Kano and Shin. The ShinSeto back to back pose was a really good minor moment that really served no purpose but looked good for the hospital scene. All of the other Seto moments, though few built his character well. I hope he has a larger role to play and maybe gets implicated in Kano affairs
why missing :(

Love Live! School Idol Project - 05

This was an enjoyable episode, alot of comedy which I liked. And we've finally have all three original best girls that I've spotted out originally in the idol group. Will my rankings change as the show progresses?! Haven't heard Nico sing yet, so maybe.

This episode also improved my opinion on Honoka as she is not longer 'K-On! Yui Status'. I'm betting that vice-president girl will also be a decent/good idol also that she's the one essentially setting up the idol group from behind the scenes.

Eusis

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders Episodes 02-03

Finally, Walk Like an Egyptian. And please say they don't keep having the non-Japanese characters use honorifics outside of Japan, at least Avdol could be excused (in my head) as going for immersion in that tea ceremony and Holly seems to want to fully immerse herself, but it's going to be ridiculous if they're closer to Egypt and the locals throw around -san and whatever.

... And this probably makes an interesting contrast with Madoka, stylistically anyway.

Love Live! School Idol Project - 06!

The idol group must now find its leader-sempai-thing-person! Despite at the end saying that there would be
no leader, its pretty obvious that Honoka is still the leader of the group/show.

Speaking of the end... was that literally all CGI dancing? The song itself is easily the weakest so far (a shame too as it was the first song all 7 were part of, not including the OP). So yeah the entire ending came off as mediocre and disappoint.

Who is that pink haired girl? I don't recall one.

That would be Maki, and yeah she doesn't have pink hair, but I thought she did at first...

large.gif

More of a redhead to be accurate.

Linkark07

Banned
That would be Maki, and yeah she doesn't have pink hair, but I thought she did at first...

More of a redhead to be accurate.
Thought you were referring her or Rin.

Well, I like your list of best girls of the show... although Niko doesn't take my third spot. She is in fourth. Third belongs to Eri.

We're a couple of episodes into fate zero and my friend loves Rider, and find Kiritsugu and Saber the least interesting characters outside of Tohsaka and Kirei.

Rider was my favorite character too but he still hasn't experienced the full extent of Anime Batman. He'll grow to love him.

cajunator

Banned
We're a couple of episodes into fate zero and my friend loves Rider, and find Kiritsugu and Saber the least interesting characters outside of Tohsaka and Kirei.

Rider was my favorite character too but he still hasn't experienced the full extent of Anime Batman. He'll grow to love him.

Rider is the very definition of a BOSS.

Linkark07

Banned

Oh Rider, certainly one of the best characters in Fate/Zero.

Kirei is, imo, one of the most interesting characters in Fate/Zero.

Clov

Fate/Zero had a lot of great characters. Caster and Ryunosuke had a lot of charisma; despite the horrible things they did, I just loved seeing what they would do next. Rider is of course great, but I personally loved Kirei the best. The way his character slowly evolves into the Kirei that FSN fans know and love (?) was wonderful.

ONII-SAMA the Animation 09

Surprise the super great awesome young genius guy splooshed over last episode is actually Onii-sama. Oh wait that's not a surprise because they shoved it into my face so hard
You know Onii-sama is a very amazing guy because he can stand outside a bus when it's hot out. A man with a saints caliber.
I find it hard to take this branch family drama seriously when the family is called Yotsuba. They could've chosen a better name, like Musume.
Hey look, something interesting is happening at the end of the episode! I wonder if Onii-sama will take care of it.

fBSXYiA.jpg

This girl has already lost. What a shame.

The Irregular at Magic High School Episode 9 - Nine Schools Competition Part II
Bo_6anjCAAAR2gi.png

Spirit mage Mikihiko and the eyes was a part that Madhouse brought to life better than the manga and equivalent to how I imagined it while reading the novels last years. Looking for later in this series.

Laughed at the Miyuki reaction towards Tatsuya's suffering, glad someone else in anime can recognize the oppression and suffering that actually good characters unfairly face

The ending does make the main conflict issue with this moment all the more apparent, and just as impossible to guess as it was in the book. Looking forward to its resolution next week and competition!

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Midonin

Happiness Charge Precure! 18

Cure of the Week: Peach. A wedding episode with a one-off guest of Yuyu's. I've seen plenty of episodes like this, and this one was overall pretty good. It moved Iona into the social circle of the girls a little more and acknowledged her sister in the process, and got some minor classmates involved. Seeing Yuuko's family was also nice. The show's trying to push the Seiji/Hime ship on me, but I'm not budging. Hime/Yuyu or Hime/Megumi forever!

Next week: Soccer! For reasons that are obvious, and also have to do with what's going on in Gaim's summer movie.

Love Live! School Idol Project - 07

Okay episode, well atleast I know why the show is named as it is. I have to admit Nico's character impression is starting to get annoying at times, oh well.

I would be great of Muse(μ) would star off against 765 PRO in the Love Live haha (one can dream right?). But yeah the drama, school-about-to-be-closed, that I don't really care about is picking up, pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom