• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix to announce a Secret Title on 12 Dec [Over. Star Galaxy, browser game]

Status
Not open for further replies.

crinale

Yamagishi-san (SO4 producer) already tweeted that if they are to tease new Star Ocean then they'd rather put "Star Ocean" straight up on the teaser site, not something like star galaxy blah blah. He might be trying to mislead us but I'm 99% sure it may not be a Star Ocean related.

Zaventem

noooooo.jpg

This guy..

Socreges

Banned
Yamagishi-san (SO4 producer) already tweeted that if they are to tease new Star Ocean then they'd rather put "Star Ocean" straight up on the teaser site, not something like star galaxy blah blah. He might be trying to mislead us but I'm 99% sure it may not be a Star Ocean related.
Well I'm 100% sure it may not be Star Ocean related.

I'm also 100% sure it may be Star Ocean related.

Mario007

Would be hilarious if it ended up being a new IP for the Vita. It would definitely go well with the bad business decisions Square is doing these days.

I actually want SE to support the Vita :(

The Lamp

It's interesting how people actually expect Square-Enix to get around to making things they want, no matter how logical it may be. I don't see how someone could expect this to be anything other than a tease at Lightning Returns.

American KH fans never got the Final Mix versions, even though they are the biggest market.
KH fans want Kingdom Hearts 3; they spend years making inbetweenquels and side games instead.
Took Square-Enix years to finally make an HD remix and they only put 2 guys in charge of the project lol and it may not even release in the states.
They don't seem to care about finishing FF Versus, the game people actually really want.
They deliberate in ever putting games up on the PSN store. Games like Birth by Sleep will never be played without a UMD, which is stupid.
Final Fantasy Type-0 might never release in the US.

Star Ocean? I don't think there's a chance ever.

Square-Enix just doesn't seem interested in actually doing what its fanbase wants these days.

Go_Ly_Dow

Funny how Tri-ace are probably unable to work on a console Star Ocean anyway, because of Lightning Returns outsourcing.

wait, that's not funny :(

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Funny how Tri-ace are probably unable to work on a console Star Ocean anyway, because of Lightning Returns outsourcing.

wait, that's not funny :(

Tri-Ace:Hark a new installment in Star Ocean

Square: Can't let you do that Tri-Ace, work with Toriyama in building a shrine to his goddess...

Tri-Ace: :(

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Lol... This sentence is in the source.
覚悟はいいか?

If I'm not mistaken it means "Are you prepared?"

LuuKyK

The description kinda fits the Type-0 premise, when you ignore Star and Galaxy. Type-1 to be set in space confirmed!

Well shit.

Now it sounds like a social game for an iOS. Expecting this since it's Square's mobile division that always comes up with countdown sites anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom