• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration to be Livestreamed, April 16th-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

curb

Banned
tumblr_mrpj3z2OuR1sywarso1_500.gif

Oh lawd, that gif is fantastic

Faiz

He's just revealed to her that she's his sister. So he's talking about his family - and then letting her know she is the "sister" he just brought up.

I think it's confusing people because they edited it a bit - the phrase at the end, "you have that power too" was actually spoken FIRST in Jedi, not at the end.

I know nothing else about the plot, and that could honestly be bullshit.

That's an outdated rumor.

It's probably not a good idea to start down that particular path in here. There's an Episode VII plot/villains thread in community if you wanna get into spoiler stuff.

I think it's confusing people because they edited it a bit - the phrase at the end, "you have that power too" was actually spoken FIRST in Jedi, not at the end.

Yeah, I posted the relevant youtube timestamp upthread.

fancimus

This trailer will be a lot of fun to see in theaters before avengers. The music just seals it. I can't wait...definitely hyped!

Xamdou

Pretty cool how there's some sense of discovery, how someone found the Star Destroyer that carried the fallen Darth Vader. There's bound to be some secret power or treasures in his tomb, like his lightsaber?

I need BB-8 merch. Now.

So this will be part of an extended trailer when I go see Age of Ultron?

I need to see more!

That Battlefield clip is unreal. Someone gif it!

SpyGuy239

There were no AT-AT's blasting away with stormtroopers below in the forest in that E3 teaser.

Pretty sure that was a snippet of new footage.

It definitely is!!

Looks like possible battle of endor of some sort. I can't wait!

Can someone explain the Silver Stormtrooper with Cloak to me? look s so bad ass.

Luke burned Vader tho at the end of ROTJ, so the person who found the helmet didn't find it on "the" stardestoyer. Either stole it from luke or went to Endor.

Eggbok

Luke burned Vader tho at the end of ROTJ, so the person who found the helmet didn't find it on "the" stardestoyer. Either stole it from luke or went to Endor.

- Someone has taken Vaders helmet
- Someone has found the lightsaber Luke lost when his hand was cut off

Hmmm.....

Right, but the inflection is different if you listen to them back to back, for all the lines. They are paying homage, but it's re-recorded (maybe just for the trailer even).

You're right. Line delivery is different. Could be a re-recording, could be an alternate ADR take from 82/83.

Either way, it's dialog from Jedi.

And the music doesn't seem like it's just a chop job, either. I think Williams re-orchestrated/scored this stuff.

- Someone has taken Vaders helmet
- Someone has found the lightsaber Luke lost when his hand was cut off

Hmmm.....

I kind of know some of the plot points for epi 7, so yeah someone took it. Don't know where they found them tho.

Are we sure thats vader's saber? That peice would be much harder to find since it went down into the death star when luke cut it off.

daveo42

Banned
I think I'm gonna drop off the live stream. While cool, I really don't have the time to sit and watch/listen to this all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom