• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration to be Livestreamed, April 16th-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshimai

at the very end of yesterday's live stream they said it was going to be on the stream... i hope it is true.

89pDr2F.jpg

Rootbeer

Banned
Day 2 is live!

Yup the DICE panel is confirmed (again) to be airing

you can watch the full 7+ hours of footage from yesterday, just look a few posts up

Are they going to show the clone wars unaired episodes too? NIiice

Today is packed with some great stuff... Ray Park... Carrie Fisher... LEGO... niiice

ONCE AGAIN the livestream link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brNTpnUR61g

It just blows me away that not only are we getting The Force Awakens in 8 months, but the Rogue One hype train will get into full gear for release one year later.

Unbelievable.

ED Cantu

So I found these images with the schedule for the stream, have they been posted already? because I think it would be handy to know which panels they are going stream and at what time, so here they are:

I wonder if the Rebels season 2 panel is the same where they will show the first 2 episodes of the season, and if so I hope they stream them but I really doubt it.

Rootbeer

Banned
This link seems to work for me for The Force Awakens panel if anyone is interested: https://youtu.be/4UY64GfyovE
Cool!
Kinda figured there'd be at least one.

(I would never in a million fucking years do that, but more power to 'em)
Yeah it's one of those things you just know will happen, conventions are full of them. But at least it was a bit of a surprise the way this one came about.
Please post pics.
Watch the live stream! you can rewind it. It was at the women's clothing line being shown off, at the end of it.

Rootbeer

Banned
wait... if they are going to be live streaming the 2 hour rebles panel... does that mean we get to watch the first two episodes of season 2? I hope so

Peter Mayhew is on the stream now being interviewed.

Calcium

Banned
Was he being social on the floor?

I'm not at the Celebration, sorry if I gave you that impression. It's just what I've seen on the streams or of him taking pictures with fans that get posted online. He's having fun with it, it's just cool to see.

Rootbeer

Banned
FFG Panel about to begin... maybe they will have some FFG people on the stream later after the panel

I hope they announce a release date for the Force And Destiny supplement

LastNac

I'm not at the Celebration, sorry if I gave you that impression. It's just what I've seen on the streams or of him taking pictures with fans that get posted online. He's having fun with it, it's just cool to see.

Oh.

That would be cool to see. Met him at E3 a few years ago. Seems like an awesome guy honestly.

I wonder if the Rebels season 2 panel is the same where they will show the first 2 episodes of the season, and if so I hope they stream them but I really doubt it.

wait... if they are going to be live streaming the 2 hour rebles panel... does that mean we get to watch the first two episodes of season 2? I hope so.

That's the one panel where I'm thinking they'll just cut to black or switch to another panel.

That panel and the premiere are two different things. Premiere's at 4:00..

Filoni mentioned a Season 2 trailer in the livestream yesterday, so I'm sure we're going to see that during the panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom