• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration to be Livestreamed, April 16th-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggbok

I kind of know some of the plot points for epi 7, so yeah someone took it. Don't know where they found them tho.

Are we sure thats vader's saber? That peice would be much harder to find since it went down into the death star when luke cut it off.

The lightsaber being handed to Leia is certainly the one Luke was using in Empire Strikes Back. When Vader cut his hand off it fell down to some place unknown. It wasn't the Deathstar either though it was on Bespin in Cloud City.

XAL

Has anyone noticed that the villian's voice from the first teaser trailer is reading Luke's lines in this trailer?....like lower in the audio mix?...

How's the stream been, for anyone still following along? I shut it off right after the trailer (had to get back to work) but I heard some... okayish things about it.

How's the stream been, for anyone still following along? I shut it off right after the trailer (had to get back to work) but I heard some... okayish things about it.

It's been okay. JJ and Kennedy dropped by. Devin Faraci, Bryan Young, Eric Vespe and Peter Sciretta doing a shot-by-shot breakdown of the teaser was both WTF and pretty good!

Why are audience questions always so cringeworthy? So bad! This guy just did a horrible Palpatine/Yoda impression to Ian Mcdiarmid.. Awful. And they keep asking him ridiculous speculative questions...

Some guy just asked if he could HAVE the Star Wars Shakespeare book that they just read from on stage. What's wrong with these people? Worse than watching Minecon q&a!

Kadin

Why are audience questions always so cringeworthy? So bad! This guy just did a horrible Palpatine/Yoda impression to Ian Mcdiarmid.. Awful. And they keep asking him ridiculous speculative questions...
People literally don't think about how they're going to look in front of thousands of people in-person and online. It's shocking.

But i'll give him kudos for doing it as best as he thought he could.

People literally don't think about how they're going to look in front of thousands of people in-person and online. It's shocking.

But i'll give him kudos for doing it as best as he thought he could.

True, he tried. I just.. I don't think I'd want to try and flatter an actor by doing an impression of them to their face... I would do as the last man did. I'd thank them for being there and say some kind words.

I also watched the OT first as a child and got into Star Wars because of it.

I'm saying that there are people younger than us who grew up on the PT and The Clone Wars and their fandom shouldn't be questioned just because they like what you don't.

I agree with you there. I am looking forward to the new movies, but just the insulting way they treated fans of the Prequels and The Clone Wars left a really BAD taste in the mouth for me.

This is a little off topic on the streams, but figured the audience here would be mildly interested. If you follow Star Wars EP VII rumors, you've probably visited Making Star Wars.net. I encourage you to give the link below a read.

http://millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2015&t=9605

I didn't realize there was so much hate going around in the Star Wars community. Can't we just all get along? That trailer right!?!!!!

I've been reading this right now still, and that hate is vicious my god.

This is a little off topic on the streams, but figured the audience here would be mildly interested. If you follow Star Wars EP VII rumors, you've probably visited Making Star Wars.net. I encourage you to give the link below a read.

http://millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2015&t=9605

I didn't realize there was so much hate going around in the Star Wars community. Can't we just all get along? That trailer right!?!!!!
Nice GAF mention in there :p

Rootbeer

Banned
Who's up for another day of livestreams! If you check out the last few minutes of yesterday's stream (archives linked several times above) they mention all the things that will be on today's stream.

supposedly they will be streaming the battlefront panel?
This is a little off topic on the streams, but figured the audience here would be mildly interested. [SNIP]
It was interesting... if it's true. The drama is too real for me. I was curious some of the backstory to making star wars though, now I have a much clearer idea of how they came about. Some shady business there, if they are being honest about some of the things being said... those screenshots are pretty damning though. Not sure I like this Jason fellow.

The fact they decided to dump all this yesterday of all days just shows how overflowing the salt must be.

Rootbeer

Banned
if they end up streaming all of the things they mentioned in that clip... well, i'm impressed with their coverage. if they had made this a paid online event I probably would have paid :p

Hey, blizzard does it for blizzcon :p

Would be nice if they did this every year for free though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom