• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Zzoram

So how does that work, does AI take over the opponent if you choose to jump in?? At what level of difficulty?

Another person takes over the other player IIRC.

It's meant for training with practice partners to let people play out theorycraft situations

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
From just the end of a replay (like a disconnect error), or at any point in the replay? Could be very interesting if it is the latter.

Anytime. It can even read events like a mouse getting unplugged and let you resume from there.

Majine

Banned
inFz8dDuoVhcI.png

Awesome.

BigAT

I got my ban for that, so what the fuck are you even trying to say right now?

PM me if you wanna "continue" this any further, because you're getting ridiculous.

I'm genuinely curious what happened in the last 16 days to make this go from one of the worst games ever made to an unstoppable avalanche of excellence. I honestly haven't been following the beta that closely but I didn't think they made that many sweeping changes this late in the process.

Paches

Twitch chat claiming the game was fixed so it could go to a 3rd game so Blizzard makes more ad revenue. Never change, Twitch.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm genuinely curious what happened in the last 16 days to make this go from one of the worst games ever made to an unstoppable avalanche of excellence. I honestly haven't been following the beta that closely but I didn't think they made that many sweeping changes this late in the process.
Warhounds, good unit.

Jokes aside, I was caught up in the moment.

fatty

From ANY point in the replay

It will make training for rare scenarios a lot easier

Any point!

Holy smokes, that is awesome news. I can see the chat logs:

Guy #1 makes excuse on why he lost and blames it on <reason #42234>

Guy #2 tells him he is smoking crack and says no possible way he would have lost.

Guy #1: "If it wasn't for <excuse #5221>, I would have won". Stupid <unit #7> from IMBA OP <race #3>.

Guy #2: Let's go back and play from that point in the game then?

Guy #1: "Noob!"

Guy #2 types out rebuttal and hits ENTER.

//:[Guy #1 is ignoring you]

Yoshichan

With all the Twitch-issues I'm having right now (and the past 2 weeks), I feel like changing my avatar to this:

2PIVAwU.png

*Credz to Corran*

calder

Twitch chat claiming the game was fixed so it could go to a 3rd game so Blizzard makes more ad revenue. Never change, Twitch.

Lol oh Twitch chat. I'm sure Blizzard really needs that extra $17.25 from a game three. There are communities quicker to suspect fixing/scandals/cheating etc than SC fans, but not many.

Wow, spelling those names may be the most impressive thing about this game. You could give me 50 tries to spell Grubby's name and I'm not sure I'd get it.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Holy smokes, that is awesome news. I can see the chat logs:

Guy #1 makes excuse on why he lost and blames it on <reason #42234>

Guy #2 tells him he is smoking crack and says no possible way he would have lost.

Guy #1: "If it wasn't for <excuse #5221>, I would have won". Stupid <unit #7> from IMBA OP <race #3>.

Guy #2: Let's go back and play from that point in the game then?

Guy #1: "Noob!"

Guy #2 types out rebuttal and hits ENTER.

//:[Guy #1 is ignoring you]

I think it'll be good for all the premature idra GGs to come.

mr. puppy

Banned
I got my ban for that, so what the fuck are you even trying to say right now?

PM me if you wanna "continue" this any further, because you're getting ridiculous.

edit: Actually, I PMed you. Feel free to continue whatever problem you have against me there.

did you really call it heart of dicks.

Yoshichan

Phoenix range = God damn

antitrop

I like all the new touches to the graphics engine that Blizzard has implemented in HotS.

It's all very subtle, but to people like us that have put thousands of hours into Wings of Liberty, it's very noticeable and very nice looking. All the physics and shit.

Yoshichan

What's this new music? Protoss or zerg?

Yoshichan

Holy trade deathball batman!

ghst

thanks for the laugh
why doesn't stephano make just a couple of vipers to blinding cloud the fungal locked 100% ranged toss deathball?

Yoshichan

Akzo

Neo Member
You can play single player if you follow my post last page, you log onto the sea servers, however nothing is transferable so if you wanted to unlock stuff on your main account you will need to do whatever missions you completed on one account over.

Is this... safe?

I pre-ordered and live on the east coast, If I just plop this doc into the file after it's done updating I can screw around with the single player tonight?

When the game is officially released do I just delete the doc?

Seems to good to be true.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
people who have played it!!!
WILL I SEE MORE ULTRALISKS USED FOR ZERG!?
I feel like I never saw or used them in WoL

Top Bottom