• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield xbox series Gameplay leaked

Dang...missed it. Please provide a backup.
It was ->
james franco GIF

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Have they said anything about any day one patches, this dude is playing the game 10 days early, so he might not even be getting the accurate day one experience.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Third person animations look like an actual third person shooter now, color me very impressed.

Danknugz

is it 60 fps in PC? otherwise i'll probably play this whenever i get around to it. i'm always very underhyped about fallout releases but eventually get into them way after everyone else.

Freeman76

What are you people smoking. It's literally the first 40 minutes of the game and most of it is guiding you through the mechanics.

Didn't you guys play Skyrim and the entire on rails prologue before you leave the cave and then actually start out on your own?
Ignore these Sony wombles who are just trying to make themselves feel better

Game looks so good I cant wait for next week

avin

I'm puzzled. Apart from being shady, isn't this also - you know - kind of illegal?

avin

Last edited:

MMaRsu

Banned
what is this AI? lol
??? They are literally the first enemies in the game, using melee weapons to charge at a companion. I don't see an issue. The player is supposed to be able to kill them.

How can anyone say the gunplay looks meh from a guy who seems to have a controller in his hands for the first time in his life lmao

Last edited:

M.W.

Looks like 30fps trash. We need PC gameplay stat. Though, that'll have to wait until next week. Good news is Game Pass is coming to GFN, so that might be the route to play this.

MMaRsu

Banned
I brought this point up a while ago but no one seemed to care. How can you have an entire globe to explore with zero modes of ground/air transport?

Because the interesting things will be generated within a certain space of your landing zone. You can explore an entire planet but I'm sure there will be a limit to how many handcrafted content it generates. It's supposed to push you towards finding other interesting locations on other planets.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
??? They are literally the first enemies in the game, using melee weapons to charge at a companion. I don't see an issue. The player is supposed to be able to kill them.

How can anyone say the gunplay looks meh from a guy who seems to have a controller in his hands for the first time in his life lmao
You know why.

I guess it makes perfect sense to judge an entire games combat only on the game’s opening combat encounters.

Top Bottom