• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

Though you guys might be interested
iby60vAK1ygT8N.gif

Looks rather like a TPP Q3Arena.

Saprol

Though you guys might be interested

Proxy Blade, on Greenlight and Indiegogo
http://i.minus.com/iby60vAK1ygT8N.gif
Those models make me think of Lego Bionicle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

English Country Tune -- MB-A0B1FD0BD193B963 - Taken by Zeliard
Intrusion 2 -- MB-DCBE21933C2ECDF6 - Taken by jediyoshi
Cortex Command -- MB-7EDCD87C155EE8FB - Taken by Knurek
Humble Indie Bundle 2 -- MB-BEB6E968A295E042 - Taken by Cody_D165
Humble Indie Bundle 3 -- MB-473853B97D2F8C70 - Taken by DrippySpaff
I was digging through my old Humble Indie Bundle keys seeing as the Skullgirls OST was updated with more tracks. Uh, supposedly these aren't redeemed as I didn't click the reveal button until tonight or they're duplicates from a later pack. Figure it's worth putting them out there anyway.

Cody_D165

Banned
Those models make me think of Lego Bionicle.

I was digging through my old Humble Indie Bundle keys seeing as the Skullgirls OST was updated with more tracks. Uh, supposedly these aren't redeemed as I didn't click the reveal button until tonight or they're duplicates from a later pack. Figure it's worth putting them out there anyway.

Huuuuuge thanks for Indie Bundle 2 :)

Edit: Code worked fine, again huge thanks, always wanted to check out Braid and Machinarium in particular.

damaph

I'm wanting to become a steam hardware beta candidate, but I only have 7 friends. Does anyone want to become my friend?

Thezez

Banned
Some games:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising ORIGIN Key -- MB-EAC6408AD2622501 - Taken by bloke. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Populous ORIGIN Key -- MB-295B244360A57811
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-9C3CF3A63F251AA8 - Taken by zerokoolpsx. 3 entrants total.
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-1B4F2DC79A7DCE70 - Taken by Faabulous. 2 entrants total.
Bastion -- MB-504A243523E0CA46 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by gurm3n
Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-E964406C024E45A6 - Taken by Sajjaja. 3 entrants total.
LIMBO -- MB-5FCF910B2B1FB7F4 - Taken by Cuban Legend. 1 entrants total.

t1380696068z1.png

They all should be good, apologies not.

Thezez

Banned
To all those that won - enjoy!

Anyone know what happens with the unclaimed keys when it is a raffle? Can people still claim them or do I have to nuke them and do another giveaway?

If I send two PMs to Modbot with different games will I be blocked from these kinds of giveaways?

Yes.

Some raffles or giveaways will specify that you can win multiple games. If they do not, you should only send one PM or you will be blocked from winning.

To all those that won - enjoy!

Anyone know what happens with the unclaimed keys when it is a raffle? Can people still claim them or do I have to nuke them and do another giveaway?

They automatically become regular giveaways, so first in gets them.

valouris

Just learned about the flying bundle and got it for Ittle Dew from you guys. Giving away my spare ones :)

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Polynomial -- MB-B126FBCC1CAD9788 - Taken by chronomac. 11 entrants total.
Bob Came in Pieces -- MB-9C41DD91F605DF2B - Taken by PriitV. 4 entrants total.

t1380711550z1.png

Arthea

so, I was playing A Virus Named TOM and thinking, isn't it kinda overkill?
Lemme explain this: so, you have invisible pipe type puzzles, which are timed, you can move only in set paths (a grid), then you have limited health, then there are lots of bugs that attack you and you have limited health and on top of that you need to attack them in certain way to lit puzzle at right time as it goes away kinda fast.
Am I such a weakling or is it bit too much to be fun? (><)
You have pipe-packman-bomberman all in one and more. It does sound great on paper, but somehow it's not that fun.

Jawmuncher

I'm not even excited for Episode VII.
But I am excited to see if Bioware get's a hand in making another RPG though.
Since we all know the MMO was a bust and they shouldn't have even bothered with it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm assuming Jase has seen this: http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/oct/02/saoirse-ronan-star-wars-episode-vii

Expect to see Saoirse Ronan as a playable character in Star Wars Ep 7: The Game. Saorse Ronan Steam Trading Cards included.

Yeah, I bumped the Saoirse Ronan appreciation and Episode VII threads in the wee hours of this morning. ;) I'm trying to keep my expectations low after her Scarlet Witch audition went nowhere (despite rumours to the contrary she was never actually offered the role)... but, to be honest, her doing voicework for the video game tie-in didn't even come to mind. :eek: Finally, a game I would actually play!

Episode VII is a reboot?

A stuff-up on the author's part.

Tak3n

Banned
I do think Valve should step in when game developers delete and ban anyone who posts negative reviews...

Total Biscuit basically called Garry's Incident a crime against gaming, yet as soon as someone posts TB's video it magically gets pulled...

Apparently it is off topic!!

I do think Valve should step in when game developers delete and ban anyone who posts negative reviews...

Total Biscuit basically called Garry's Incident a crime against gaming, yet as soon as someone posts TB's video it magically gets pulled...

Apparently it is off topic!!

As soon somebody posts it where? Steam forums?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The two bonus games for the Flying "Welcome" Bundle are Garshasp: The Monster Slayer and Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon

:/

Oh, I managed to miss this earlier. Here they are:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Garshasp Temple of the Dragon -- MB-8E3AFCABCC1AC97D - Taken by NingenJanai
Garshasp The Monster Slayer -- MB-378FD0D50017B554 - Taken by Kifimbo
----------
Probably. Puppy Games sure are little bitches over there.

I see what you did there.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah, I bumped the Saoirse Ronan appreciation and Episode VII threads in the wee hours of this morning. ;) I'm trying to keep my expectations low after her Scarlet Witch audition went nowhere (despite rumours to the contrary she was never actually offered the role)... but, to be honest, her doing voicework for the video game tie-in didn't even come to mind. :eek: Finally, a game I would actually play!

and then you'll be finally content

and disappear forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom