• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm360

Not sure if this will work, it's a retail key, but they're apparently activating on Steam now, so to celebrate the great news of the GFWL removable (and free DLC, woot!) here is a Bioshock 2 key!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Bioshock 2 -- MB-FA9C84F58565F21E - Taken by SonicXtreme

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Not sure if this will work, it's a retail key, but they're apparently activating on Steam now, so to celebrate the great news of the GFWL removable (and free DLC, woot!) here is a Bioshock 2 key!

Nice, now somebody else will be able to enjoy the now true proper port of BS2 :)

Khronico

Yes, I'm on Monk's list! I feel... loved
1370027982342.png

Thanks man.

Edit: Shout out to Grief for keeping the fires of hope burning bright. And nice tag too =P

oipic

Thanks again for all the kind words guys!

The SteamGAF community is awesome!

Bit LTTP, but congrats, Grief! Your belief and enthusastic updates along the journey have been a joy to behold. Thanks for keeping us posted.

I'll start my BioShock 1 replay now, I think, and then finally tackle BioShock 2 - should be done just in time to replay Arkham Asylum when its Steam achievements etc are activated. Good times.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
EDIT: Just invited, Thanks!

Ah well, I don't truly have a Windows PC set-up, but can someone invite me to the group?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/charlessurge

Thanks. PC Gaming keeps getting better and I keep incrementing my library. I also wouldn't mind chilling in the chat room.

Any GAFfer is welcome to friend me.

When in the world is Valve going to let Firefox (and IE) users invite people to groups? It's been five months.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
They are trying to tell you something.
Maybe they are giving you a hint fellow GAFfer?

I've tried Chrome twice now. Its auto-complete suggestion system as it applies to the address bar compares poorly to that of FF.

?

Inviting works fine in Firefox.

The group box comes up but then Firefox tries to open the javascript link as a page URL and I'm taken to a near-blank page with nothing but [object Object]. I've had this problem since the beta back in May and IE is the same. Chrome works fine, though.

sn00zer

Kind & Polite GAF is best GAF.

Quote to see some of my favorite GAFfers

Lol :p

PA00077_p.jpg

EDIT: I was doing my daily search "quote=sn00zer" and all of a sudden a ton of steam thread stuff popped up and I had no idea what was going on
DBL EDIT: You have successfully screwed up my way of checking to find people who quoted me...NNNNNNOOOOOOOOooooooo

Retne

Alright! Now I can actually play through BS2! When I first tried GFWL ate my save a couple hours in and I just said "Fuck this and fuck GFWL" then uninstalled the game. Time to give it a fair chance!

Also I was left out of Monk's list too.

98l4jVg.gif

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Pretty happy to see that the code Amazon gave me from my purchase of Bioshock 2 a few months ago now activates on Steam. I've never played Minerva's Den, despite loving B2
more than the first.

A well-deserved tag for Grief. Tonight, he will rest easy. Tomorrow, Batman.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-247C7BCAC77E0E3D - Taken by Kipp. 8 entrants total.

t1380862895z1.png

Car licensing expired.

sigh. fucking digital. i mean i could buy it on disc i guess but at that point i'd just be better off buying sega rally championship on pc instead. they're the kind of games i just want to play for 10 or 20 minutes at a time though. my own fault for skipping both on 360 sales i guess; didn't really use steam much before they got delisted.

i'd kill for a place i could buy codes at tho XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom