• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, I was really intrigued by the trailer. The game looked somehow cleaner or better there, but the screenshots are a bit disappointing. Perhaps because of the flat lighting?

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Yeah, NA and SA stores have a Gold Edition that includes the Season Pass, but it's been available since the pre-purchase period.

Ah, that's unfortunate. I guess I can still trade for the Gold Edition as it's not available in Europe.

They're also certified bad-asses:

capybarabird37w5o58.jpg

Yrael

It's (probably) not a thing yet. But now I'm sure you just gave someone an idea.

Nooooooooooooooo! D:

I don't think there's any GIF in the world that can adequately convey my "WTF" response to that thread.

Some Shelter 2

I guess if you always wanted to buy a video game where you play as lynx in an artistically gorgeous world then your time has come.

Thanks for sharing - it looks absolutely gorgeous. I love this screenshot in particular:

How long is Shelter 1? Anyone played and completed it?

I have. It's pretty short - I beat it in just under two hours. I think this one is longer though.

Knurek

Why are you people so excited for Re1?
Seriously, one would think Capcom announced Dragon's Dogma PC port with all the shrieking going on here...

Why are you people so excited for Re1?
Seriously, one would think Capcom announced Dragon's Dogma PC port with all the shrieking going on here...
RE1 remake? The best old-school RE? that isn't RE2

And it's possibly coming to PC? C'mon dude. It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together here.

Tizoc

^JILL SANDWICHES FOR EVERYBODY! NOW I CAN FINALLY PLAY A RESIDENT EVIL GAME!

How demanding is it to get at 60FPS? My GPU is okay but not amazing.

Hmm not sure TBH, the game is UE3 so it shouldn't be taxing, follow the guide(s) on the game's Steam threads and you'll see how to set it to 60 FPS.

Dr Dogg

Really excited Resident Evil REmake is coming to Steam.

I almost had a tear in my eye when I saw the platforms mentioned in the thread title but no PC release mentioned. Thankfully that's not the case seeing as Capcom is on a role with Steam lately (well apart from Germany of course).

Edit: Hahaha no worries Nabs.

aku:jiki

I just tried to play Lili and it does this really annoying thing where the camera is above her head and her head bobs into frame all the time when you're running, and I can't find an option to fix it (since it has kind of barebones options). Anyone else has to look at the inside of Lili's hollow face while playing?

Also, as a bonus, this is what happens when I look straight down:

Edit: Oh, the camera just temporarily broke or something. Restarting made it go away.

Anteater

Edit: Oh, the camera just temporarily broke or something. Restarting made it go away.

I think that's some kind of broken first person mode if you press home or end, you can go back to 3rd person by pressing the Delete key, don't know why it's there but i guess it's useful for screenshots or whatever if you can avoid her face from showing up.

Edit: actually trying to use it now again and it works without the hollow face bug, weird

Edit 2: nvm is still broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom