• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
robot-santa.jpg

MattyG

Banned
Cinematic Mod? Brilliant?

Artistically it's a disgusting mess. It's mindboggling how dedicated the modder is at screwing it all up. The above two pics aren't even the worst examples, believe it or not.
Is that supposed to be Alyx? I've only played an hour or two of HL2 and that pisses me off. Ugh. Why would anybody think that's a good character model replacement?

runandgun251

Neo Member
Getting rid of some extra humblebundle keys.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (runandgun251, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Thief Gold -- MB-FA3DF1CCD3C859B9
Hitman: Absolution -- MB-7ED851733FAE6B5E - Taken by Berlok. 7 entrants total.
Just Cause -- MB-C721D939C79769C2 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
Deus Ex: Invisible War -- MB-0AFBB9C90E673FCE - Taken by Crimsonclaw111. 4 entrants total.

t1408349245z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
FellowGAF, what video games is worthy enough to be the first video game I play as a 32 year old? You have three hours to state your case.

Happy birthday, maybe play Civ V and contemplate life.

The warning page? There's this add-on if you're using Firefox or this one if you're using Chrome.

FACKING GREAT SIHT MAYN

BUT CAN YOU PLESE ADD EXPÄRIENCE AND LEVELS? SO YOU CAN GO TO WÄBSITE AND LAJK EARN EXP AND GEAR AND SHIT AND STAFF AND THAT SORT OF TINGS YKNOW WHAT AM SAYING BRAH?

BESIDES TAHT ITS FACKING GREAT MEAYN

I'm not sure if I want to trust this add-on or not after reading this.

hepburn3d

Steam GAF Secret Santa

secret-santa-banner.jpg

Please PM your Steam Name with community URL link and email (That you use, does not have to be steam)
Rules

• You have until the final day of the Christmas Steam Sale (Fuck you I'm saying Christmas) to send your assigned GAFer is gift
  • If you do not give an explanation to why you did not send your assigned person a gift you will be blacklisted from future Secret Santa Giveaways
  • The raffle and deadline to pm me your email is December 6th
  • Please don't troll another user and simply give them Bad Rats or Toki Tori 2, at the same time please be reasonable with you're purchase, it's better to get a cheap game that someone wants then dropping 100$ on CoD Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition DAY ZERO HARDCORE
  • Raffle will be randomized and done December 7th
  • If you want the game sent anonymously you can trade the game to me and I can gift it to your giftee. It does not have to be anonymous! Just don't let them know before you send the game!

t1417928400z4.png

YES! I love this idea. After all the give aways people have done I would happily Secret Santa them something cool.

Does this not warrant it's own thread, so that nearer Christmas it can bump up?

Knurek

FellowGAF, what video games is worthy enough to be the first video game I play as a 32 year old? You have three hours to state your case.

Super Hegaxon gets my vote.
It's not a long game, can be beat in 6 minutes, and the amount of skill/reflexes required to play it will make it close to impossible to beat once you get older.
Congrats, man

Happy birthday HP!

The green notification box in the new blue client is so ugly, lol. They should just make it blue too!

You must believe in the heart of the cards, deer.

Yeah, they should keep the colors consistent.

I believe in the cards, but the cards don't believe in me.

Shadownet

Banned
Boom Maneil I found it. I actually suggested it, unlike your attempt :p

We should do a Secret Santa within SteamGAF :D

I still have to work out the details of how this is going going to work over the internet, but I'm pretty sure we can make this work.
Gifts cannot be over $10 in value. Unless you get yours from a Russian.
It can be something whimsical, something you know that person will get a laugh out of, or actually something that person will actually want.

OR

We can do a Yankee Swap.
Gifts cannot be over $10.
I still have to work out the details.
--------------------------------------
Ningen, I'm loving your avatar. It's so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom