• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

50centlol5aq1q.gif

this gif looks great on mobile

For those of you looking for The Crew Beta Keys:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Cuban Legend, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xWBm0BY.png
The Crew Beta (Uplay) #3 -- MB-4C71FCE00B914E54 - Taken by Oreoleo. 2 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
The Crew Beta (Uplay) #2 -- MB-4BA10FF0B46D9714 - Taken by HP_Wuvcraft. 2 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
The Crew Beta (Uplay) #1 -- MB-296C25A7453C71F3

t1409182281z1.png

First giveaway. Hope I'm doing this right!

ModBot said:
Instructions for ndawgdrake:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ndawgdrake, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Bard's Tale -- MB-8BA8727C7347BBED - Taken by Gianni Merryman. 7 entrants total.

t1409182641z1.png

Nabs

I'm going to try out some ranked Lethal League matches. If anyone wants to watch, join me here: http://www.hitbox.tv/nabs (edit: stopped for now)

If anyone wants to play some, just hit me up on Steam. It's easy enough to find me!

I know I'm always late to the party, but I want to publicly thank Stump and Shackles for their amazing job with idlemaster. The next steam sale will be so good!

The Quake rumors were true. The patch is now out on quakelive.com:

http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showthread.php?37858
Yup, everyone's just going to walk out, leave, and maybe join in on the Unreal Tournament alpha. Or classic QuakeWorld, lol.

So, Koei Tecmo has released "Nobunaga's Ambition: Souzou (Traditional Chinese version)" on Steam. This bodes well for Dynasty Warriors 7 finally making an appearance on the store.
Interesting. I have no idea why Koei thinks more Chinese people want to play Nobunaga than Romance (gimping Japanese players simultaneously), but this could lead to a menu translation at the least.

Really want to get Lethal League and was wondering if anyone was interested in a 4 pack? I have a friend who also wants a copy. I've never done this before so hope this isn't the wrong place to ask.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Emperor_EL, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

xWBm0BY.png
The Crew Beta (Uplay) #2 -- MB-EEAEFA86ABED0F60 - Taken by Oreoleo. 1 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
The Crew Beta (Uplay) #1 -- MB-24EEAFA43957345C

t1409186361z1.png

Wasn't expecting to get into the Beta which is why I entered the Raffle but then I ended up getting 2 keys via e-mail.

Panda Rin

I'm going back and replaying Dark Souls II for the DLC. Encountered a post while looking things up stating that playing at 60 fps degrades weapons at double the rate. Is this still a thing? always thought I was just using my weps incorrectly...

Yeah pretty much, even with the huge boost from Pokemon they still didn't end up doing so well that year. Thank god the software is selling good, I actually really like my 3DS, on my 3rd iteration of it already (ALBW LE 3DS)
I need to either send in my XL or buy a new one. It has a pretty annoying (but not awful like an OG 3DS) scratch on the top screen. That and my L button is starting to go out.

tylerf

Well, my first game of Victoria 2 has ended with being tag teamed by Mexico and the UK while playing as USA. As a big fan of CK2 and EU4 it's nice to have that "I have no idea what I'm doing" feeling back again.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Cuban Legend, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Cuban Legend, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

xWBm0BY.png
The Crew Beta (Uplay) #3 -- MB-4C71FCE00B914E54 - Taken by Oreoleo. 2 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
The Crew Beta (Uplay) #2 -- MB-4BA10FF0B46D9714 - Taken by HP_Wuvcraft. 2 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
The Crew Beta (Uplay) #1 -- MB-296C25A7453C71F3

t1409182281z1.png

I can't play Lethal League. I am in a state of complete sadness currently. For some reason, the game just won't run at full-screen, and when its windowed, it just doesn't properly fit any of the monitors i can run right now.

I already had kind of a bummer day, and this was icing on the disappointment cake.

Deitus

This last summer sale was the first time I bought cards to craft some badges, felt so wrong!

I had crafted one badge when they first added cards to bump myself up to level 10, but then nothing until the last sale. I didn't spend a lot on cards even then, and what little I spent was funded by selling other cards.

But now I'm sitting on my card drops from Ys Origin and Shovel Knight, and not selling them even though they go for a decent price, because I kind of want to craft the badges for them. Makes me hate myself a little bit.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of ndawgdrake, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ndawgdrake, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

The Bard's Tale -- MB-8BA8727C7347BBED - Taken by Gianni Merryman. 7 entrants total.

t1409182641z1.png

Ryne

Well, now that gauntlet is delayed a couple weeks I kinda worry about the pre-purchase.

Maybe I should kick that habit of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom