• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats man, hit us up with some impressions after you get some playtime in.

dammit

No guys I have no profile in game hacking sites. And I paid an email to be subscribed in here so why should you all permablock me? I didn't do anything.

roflbot.jpg

we don't want to permablock you from GAF, just from trolling for free games.

Ok guys from now on I'll try to be active on the community but pls stop blocking or permabanning me
Lmfaooo, guy people cant just permaban you, only the mods can do. The fact that you were able to post means you havent been banned, silly. Now people blocking you is a different story

KingDirk

Beat the initial campaign of Half-Minute Hero, now the game is freezing on me. Taking a break to see if my laptop just was like 'HEY, BE PRODUCTIVE YOU LOUT.' Hopefully that's all it is. =(

GaussTek

BTW Grief, if you're interested here's quick list of some of the notable games Capcom put on PC in the past 2 decades
Megaman X4
Megaman X5
Megaman X3
Megaman X8
Breath of Fire 4

...and that's it off the top of my head atm :p

According to Wiki, Mega Man X7 also had a PC port... in Korea :( But looks like it sucks anyway and X8 is a lot better.

Porcupine

Fuck yes. Now I don't have to replay Hexcells plus anymore.

This year has been really short on good games for me so far, so it can happen that I will sink the most time into Hexcells Infinite with the random generator. This game should be way more famous than it is.

FloatOn

It's awful when pc ports are bad. I know this feeling too well. I was burned by tony hawk hd and mortal kombat kollection.

I kind of wish they wouldn't even bother if they are going to fuck it up.

It's like having a delicious sandwich and then putting disgusting mayo on it.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
It will be my first time playing the Ace Attorney games when I pick up the Trilogy this Fall.
Looks like Capcom is putting some effort into this port.
That's amazing, these games are incredible in my opinion. Really hoping you enjoy them!

'm going to pick up the trilogy too, despite having played them on WiiWare a few years ago. Fortunately I've forgotten pretty much everything story-wise, so it would be kinda like playing them for the first time again.

I'm still sad about Investigations 2 not having a proper English release, as I don't want to download the rom and fan translation patch. I guess I could download them and also buy the Japanese version to soothe my conscience, but it would still feel like I'm downloading something I'm not allowed to. Damn you Capcom, why won't you localize this game? :/

mik7697

Neo Member
Yes i have CSGO i bought it a year ago during christmas holiday...a nice game but full of jerks who play only for troll..

Miker

Really we didn't Permablock him people?

WTH.

Did everyone miss that part of the thread or what?

PM modbot
Title: permablock
Text: Mik7697

Reasoning is on this page
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=127189142

Quoting for the new page, and done.

In other vaguely Steam-relatd talk, I'm actually pretty surprised at just how cheap Dota 2 cosmetics are. I guess all the special shit with special effects are expensive, but as far as I can tell, a lot of the basic cosmetic items are ~5 cents on the Steam market, and probably below 50 cents to complete a whole set for a hero. Unfortunately, this also means all the items I get are only worth 2 cents or so.

maty

I'm liking the new GOG look. Steam should also get a store redesign, it looks really messy and I'm a bit bored of it :p

KingDirk

It's awful when pc ports are bad. I know this feeling too well. I was burned by tony hawk hd and mortal kombat kollection.

I was with this sentiment until you besmirched mayonnaise. That is a fridge too far.

Unless you're besmirching mayonnaise that is disgusting for reasons beyond being mayonnaise. That is reasonable.

tioslash

I'm amazed at how you guys are hitting 52 games in 8 months. I just counted and I've completed 17 games this year and I thought that was quite something...

Most of my time is spent on multiplayer :(

Same here. Although I didn´t keep track of how many games I actually finished this year ,but I´m pretty sure it´s below 10. I always say I´m going to start playing the next game on my backlog, but I end upl clicking on either CS:GO or TF2 :/ Damn it

Shadownet

Banned
Same here. Although I didn´t keep track of how many games I actually finished this year ,but I´m pretty sure it´s below 10. I always say I´m going to start playing the next game on my backlog, but I end upl clicking on either CS:GO or TF2 :/ Damn it

I feel your pain bro. CS:GO is taking over my gaming time.

Where do I go to sign up for this challenge?

Copons

Went back to check and it was a completely different username lol. :D

SORRY MIK NO HARM NO FOUL

But actually Crazy Taxi port is serviceable enough. I mean, I'm not expecting HD textures, and even having a 1280x720 resolution on a 1999 game is way above-par.

I'm actually complaining for all the in game advertising that went missing probably for copyright reasons. :D

iosefe

I believe the crazy taxi thing was licensing issues

Pls no witch hunt...

College makes 52 games a year hella easy.
LOL NO. I'm also in College now but I have lesser time overall than before. Doesn't help that I am doing my Thesis, and have a part-time work currently so playing games is like a fantasy for me sometimes.
It's a dark web of fantastic deals and horse riding
I'm usually scammed, whether online or in a meetup scenario. While Yes it is very tempting, my background fears are keeping from entering the rabbit hole.
Feel ya bro. I felt the same too when the Outrun cars were replaced with generic cars. Its like your childhood dreams were stepped on by a bully.

I don't know what's better. This dudes posts, or the post titles themselves.

nice thread title btw.

I'm usually scammed, whether online or in a meetup scenario. While Yes it is very tempting, my background fears are keeping from entering the rabbit hole.

That's why I only deal with dispenser bots or RU GAFers

FloatOn

I was with this sentiment until you besmirched mayonnaise. That is a fridge too far.

Unless you're besmirching mayonnaise that is disgusting for reasons beyond being mayonnaise. That is reasonable.

cmon man I'd expect more from steamgaf. mayo is the anti-condiment.

also, I've yet to beat vendrick in dark souls 2 because I'm a scrub. I get him down to like 15% health and then I choke. The pressure is palpable and then I crack. I'm not buying dlc 2 until I beat this SOB. I've got a personal vendetta now.

Copons

Uuuuuh may I borrow mik's modus operandi for one second?

Is there anyone here buying this bundle that already owns Virtua Tennis 4, as that's the only one I need but I kinda don't care of buying the entire bundle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom