• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of illusionary, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (illusionary, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Terraria -- MB-D54AB1279E049866 - Taken by jmizzal. 15 entrants total.

t1408484791z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sometimes I think that my want to replay Shadow Complex is the biggest reason I haven't gotten rid of my Xbox 360. I'm sure I'll get to it some day.......
when it's released on Steam

Jawmuncher

Yes.

I still play Diablo 2 sometimes because of the convenience of eternal* backwards compat.

But don't you still have to be online to play Diablo 3?
I mean it's not like blizzard.net is going anywhere but it's definitely still a damper.
Remember when it came out and none of us could play it because of that. We just played Diablo 2 acting like it was 3.

Turfster

I know you were just being a smart ass, but if you mouse over the link it shows you the full URL.
Well yes, but I did that after I typed my response.
Hence the edit ;)

If you don't know from the top of your head it's Shadow Complex's 5-y anniversary you aren't even trying.

Why would I care or think about something 360 only in this thread?
My 360 has been used to play like, 10 games, none of which was downloadable.

Ozium

Hundreds of Deadlight giveaways... all of them 15 minute lightning raffles occuring within 1 hour of each other..

awesome.

sdasdasdasacdfsdf

Sendou

Why would I care or think about something 360 only in this thread?
My 360 has been used to play like, 10 games, none of which was downloadable.

Because you can then use that knowledge to port beg at appropriate times.

I wasn't serious though.

What? There's a third In the Name of the King movie?
Didn't even know there was a second.

Also if Epic owns SC, then with their renewed PC love they could release it on Steam then :p

Ryne

While I wait for the Russian Bear for my copy, here's one for someone in this thread to enjoy.

Since I finally won something out of the hundreds of raffles entered recently, this is for another perennial loser to feel the glory of winning:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ryne, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Invisible, Inc. -- MB-3B3984DEF30EC14D - Taken by HalfwayOrb. 52 entrants total.

t1408492832z1.png

mannerbot

Great humble bundle. Bunch of quality games from a variety of genres with something for everyone. I had everything else I wanted but picked it up for KoF.

Hugstable

Banned
Great humble bundle. Bunch of quality games from a variety of genres with something for everyone. I had everything else I wanted but picked it up for KoF.

Yeah it was definitely a nice surprise even though I already had a majority of the games. Gonna be interesting to see what the bonus games are gonna be for this, pretty much impossible to guess it.

Sendou

Good to know about the the whole Quinn thing: all threads about it have been locked and I don't think it's any more acceptable to speak about it here.

Backlogger

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Backlogger, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

GTR: Evolution -- MB-C91FA7CD22A343D9 - Taken by Deadbeat. 2 entrants total.
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle -- MB-1BC8C572D82F1B88 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 7 entrants total.
Deadlight -- MB-C7F621D1AD41FD13 - Taken by tav7623. 2 entrants total.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Complete Pack -- MB-7A9E582A3536CF67 - Taken by sprinkles. 12 entrants total.
Ballpoint Universe Infinite -- MB-FAFCFB0F11A99608 - Taken by Flips360. 1 entrants total.

t1408483112z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of KingDirk, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KingDirk, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

Terraria -- MB-F8D96655FAF643A5 - Taken by Scipius. 4 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Terraria was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1408485931z1.png

I can't stop playing. Already played like 40 hours worth of WADs and I'm not stopping any time soon.
How many custom WADs? I've beaten all the Doom IWADs and have done some user-made map packs.

Also, hi guys. I've been doing school-related stuff and looking up Japanese PC info. Not sure why I fell behind on the last thread...

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Flips360, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Terraria -- MB-7C76A7579AD099D7 - Taken by Blak_Status. 2 entrants total.

t1408483592z1.png

:)

Man I would love for Shadow Complex to come to PC. One of the very few reasons why I haven't sold my 360 yet. I should replay it again soon.

Dr Dogg

--pops in--

Huh. Wall of shame looks a lot different. That's about all I got.

Nice write-up on STFU, Dr. Dogg.

--disappears--

Is making all those webm's tiring you out? :p

I'm sure you'll be back with a Revengeance in the Hall of Shame soon!

Oh and before I forget if my STFU writing kerfuffle hasn't convinced you or anyone else you need this in your lives Capy created this.

http://www.gifsanity.com/

Haunted

Some more leftover keys.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Critical Mass -- MB-D1D1FA92FE3ECC77 - Taken by CrunchyFrog. 2 entrants total.
Terraria -- MB-C8A96F4DD4870F90 - Taken by Sharkiller. 7 entrants total.
Tiny and Big Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-507D29F46C32CC91
Deadlight -- MB-5F016AFC200548C1 - Taken by Blak_Status. 7 entrants total.

t1408493312z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom