• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale 2016 Thread: Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Christmas Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I feel out of touch, didn't even realize there was a Steam sale coming this week.

I'll list some cool recommendations later

Yes, Fran Bow 5,99 again, missed it on the last sale. The demo was great.

Also Primordia for for 1,99.

But naot that much rom my wishlist. Good for my wallet.

Hektor

Done

SjkokhY.png

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Sweet, was wondering if this would start today, or not until tomorrow/Friday.

Hoping for....IDK, maybe Telltale Batman? I know they usually don't go on sale until all the eps are out, but we'll see.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is at an all-time low

Still seems a bit high for an older game

actually quite a poor sale lol. can get most of these games cheaper elsewhere.

VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action

VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action

i've got plenty of games to last. just got Hitman from Steam, Sims 4 from Origin and GoW4 from Windows Store. no need to even lo

fuck

thank you all!

but no sale -_-

bbd23

Homefront The Revolution is 14.95 canadian

anyone play this? its been on my mind since the reveal but heard mixed things

robotrock

Banned
Sweet, was wondering if this would start today, or not until tomorrow/Friday.

Hoping for....IDK, maybe Telltale Batman? I know they usually don't go on sale until all the eps are out, but we'll see.

It's on sale for $18.50.

Think it's $15 on consoles but not sure if that's just the season pass and it's missing an episode

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is at an all-time low

Still seems a bit high for an older game

Did they ever end up fixing controller support (after the Windows update borked it)?

I remember trying to play it, and having the right trigger refuse to function, even after calibrating it and all that jazz.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Homefront The Revolution is 14.95 canadian

anyone play this? its been on my mind since the reveal but heard mixed things

I played the entire single-player campaign when they were doing a free weekend a few months back. I really enjoyed it, they patched out a lot of the performance issues that plagued the game's launch.

Steam Link worth it for $19.99? I've got good wireless in my home. My PC does fine with online gaming with a wireless adapter since the router is in a different room. Plus, there's a 75" Ultra 4K in the living room...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom