• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam "Exploration Sale" -- i.e. Autumn Sale -- now live (November 26 - December 2)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
IXwypDy.jpg

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
don't starve. so great.

shame I own everything I pretty much could ever play. I was going to hope for sale on geometry 3 but that's probably hopeful. I bought it at full price, cause it's geometry wars.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
There are actually two days worth of dailies, I have a set that ends in 24 hours and another that ends in 48. Edit: Beaten.

May be in for part of a 4 pack of Age of Mythology.

Mmm, I kinda want The Long Dark. I've never heard of it but the art style looks awesome. Worth it?

Also, gonna sell some trading cards and get Battleblock, crazy price.

aeolist

Banned
Mmm, I kinda want The Long Dark. I've never heard of it but the art style looks awesome. Worth it?

Also, gonna sell some trading cards and get Battleblock, crazy price.

i've played it a bit but only managed to die of exposure twice before finding anything useful. it seems really harsh.

NEO0MJ

Damn, Evil Within is so cheap. Feel robbed I bought it at full price. Like, I was expecting discounts but not over 50%.

Kriken

How stable is TEW? I really had fun while renting it on the 360 and I've been hesitant on the PC version since I watched an LP where it crashed more times than I'm comfortable with.

Edit:Stanley Parable for $5? Sure, why not?

Mupod

Canadian pricing is a bit of a downer for these. But holy shit @ that bomba price on Evil Within.

DocSeuss' description of The Long Dark in that STALKER thread sold me. Hoping for a nice sale price on Wolfenstein.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Isn't there a second part further down the page?

edit here you go jasec

bMD5iv5.jpg

Ta. I ended up taking a screenshot myself, though, as I had to reduce my browser's zoom level to get the first block entirely into view and wanted the font size to be consistent between the two sets. ;)

Just picked up Beyond Earth. Didn't pay a cent thanks for a pair of iPod headphones I sold on the steam store a month ago.

Now I wait for the Mac version.

How stable is TEW? I really had fun while renting it on the 360 and I've been hesitant on the PC version since I watched an LP where it crashed more times than I'm comfortable with.
I had it crash once in 15 hours of play. The bigger problem is the buggy performance. Don't expect 60fps, and if fov is too low even after using their options, use flawless widescreen for TEW. It has a FOV hack.

I love the game though, bought it day one. No regrets.

Except fov being too tight for my liking

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Looking as my wishlist, Astebreed is at $5, worth it?

Kriken

I had it crash once in 15 hours of play. The bigger problem is the buggy performance. Don't expect 60fps, and if fov is too low even after using their options, use flawless widescreen for TEW. It has a FOV hack.

I love the game though, bought it day one. No regrets.

Except fov being too tight for my liking

Eh, if it's stable at 30 w/o letterboxing, I'll get it. Should probably boot up the PC demo though to see the FOV you're describing

d00d3n

I wonder if lords of the fallen will go even lower during the winter sale. Hmmm ...

Anyone who played the long dark and would recommend it?

Top Bottom