• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam "Exploration Sale" -- i.e. Autumn Sale -- now live (November 26 - December 2)

ArjanN

I upgraded my Shadowrun Returns to the Deluxe edition, but I can't seem to locate the Anthology or the Soundtrack anywhere.. What did I just buy and where the hell is it :/

- right click on Shadowrun Returns
- select Properties
- click Local Files
- click Browse Local Files

Soundtrack and Anthology should be there.

By the way, If you're going to play the Shadowrun Dragonfall campaign it's best to play the Director's Cut version. I got the DC version for free, but I don't remember if that was because I was a kickstarter backer.

Deques

- select Properties
- click Local Files

By the way, If you're going to play the Shadowrun Dragonfall campaign it's best to play the Director's Cut version. I got the DC version for free, but I don't remember if that was because I was a kickstarter backer.

If you have the Dragonfall DLC for Shadowrun then you got it from there. And also you will get it from the Kickstarter too

- select Properties
- click Local Files

Many thanks.

Top Bottom