• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paging JaseC, potential Assassin's Creed Empire leak

bb846e50858147e38b34ebc31b70e69f

https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinsc..._picture_of_a_ancient_looking_guy_that_looks/

Damn it, reddit is blocked at work. What does it say?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Any reason why Lucasarts B tier games like After Life, Zak Mckracken, and Outlaws are on GOG but not Steam?

Internal inertia. They've all been available since March/April 2015, so any exclusivity contract CDPR required has long since expired.

yuraya

Nier not having an stable framerate even on PS4 Pro

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1348041

I don't know if it's Platinum's fault (they try to get the best of its games but can't mantain a 60fps) just like it happened with Bayonetta on X360 and Bayonetta 2 on Wii U but maybe it'll be better optimized on PC.

Do we have any requirements for the game? I loved Nier 1 and it seems that Nier 2 is almost as good or even better but I don't think it'll run very well on a 950m :(

900p, no AA, lots of frame drops and hitching. Ouch. Vanilla PS4 got rekt there. At least the pro version looks okayish.

Torment: Tides hasn't had too many deeply sinister choices yet, I still remember gasping when I was talking to some random drunk person in a bar in Torment and I accidentally chose the option to pour embalming fluid(which I had found just by clicking around) into her drink. She died terribly.

46 games for one dollar

Easily pays for itself over and over with the trading cards.
Having to redeem them one by one tho .....

dex3108

My appetite for AssCreed demands more than a morsel!

Edit: The character's equipment certainly aligns with the rumour that the combat system has been reworked into something reminiscent of The Witcher 3.

Question is will game be revealed before E3.

It's literally just this picture

My appetite for AssCreed demands more than a morsel!

Edit: The character's equipment certainly aligns with the rumour that the combat system has been reworked into something reminiscent of The Witcher 3.

Oh god no. I will never play another AC game if that's the case. I don't have any great love of the combat in the AC games (I am happy with it) and I'm not against a change but please, not like Witcher 3.

Ubi will be unveiling/reiterating at least some of its April 2017 through March 2018 releases in May and AssCreed is a shoe-in assuming it hasn't been given another year in the oven. Trailer then, gameplay demo at E3.

So they are going to announce games in May that shipped in April?

Kifimbo

Let me be the first.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 28 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Ampersand -- MB-5E6014D3FB5CAB06 - Taken by septicore
Calcu-Late -- MB-BAC956EBB9C6520D
Catch a Falling Star -- MB-A080D499E13E7895 - Taken by Diedac
Clergy Splode -- MB-BBE7AC32712733DD
Deep Space Dash -- MB-7E6CBFD7E65C4BFE
Eaten Alive -- MB-DD48E47E02C6E617
Escape Machines -- MB-10A090295B93A62D
Flesh Eaters -- MB-73735E2F67E8B3E6 - Taken by gaiadyne
Freebie -- MB-C7529E939ACA612D
Kivi, Toilet and Shotgun -- MB-D0BC38ABB1DFEB6C - Taken by Dusk Golem
Lup -- MB-D6A2DC728616DE0F
Midnight Carnival -- MB-5728AC5AF0808999 - Taken by WinterDemons
Neon Hardcorps -- MB-0C5628A690285377
New kind of adventure -- MB-82F89311B90BDBF4
Project Druid 2D Labyrinth Explorer -- MB-DD67876BB6F80430
Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant -- MB-F0F551B7E9E483EF
Star Drifter -- MB-CB020E521AFE2DE1
Stellar 2D -- MB-A0ECF004EE412F89
Super Mega Neo Pug -- MB-7758C487943BAE4A
Super Mustache -- MB-6E355AB8052EE193
Super Space Pug -- MB-7A2529067E9FFF72 - Taken by Hakkelus
Terra Incognita ~ Chapter One: The Descendant -- MB-3720C9D2C28D7934
The Land of Dasthir -- MB-B400702D14443853 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
The Tower Of Elements -- MB-51BC197A79388FEA
Tinboy -- MB-96C886AA8C088D63
Town of Night -- MB-3F600B17F6F88B26 - Taken by Catshade
Turbo Pug -- MB-77D5934DABFA50BF
Turbo Pug DX -- MB-0D29AD3375BE5F88 - Taken by Henry Swanson

Tomasety

Only works if you spend more than $2/€2/£2

Well, that was what I thought, but I managed to successfully apply the discount code. I think total price was 0.93€.

I didn't buy it tho, since I only miss 12 games.

Edit:
*The voucher code is valid until February 28th, 2017 at 11:55 PM (GMT). The code can be used once and applies a 15% discount to your final basket price. This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other voucher. Vouchers are only valid with bundles, but does not include Pick & Mix Bundles or packs.

MUnited83

For you.
Having 40+ games i am never gonna olay isnt worth the gaben dollars they generate imo

It absolutely is. Even if you somehow are one of those weirdos that don't like to have a +1, you can always remove them from your library when you're done generating the gaben dollars :)

prudislav

Cancellation of the Atelier Firis PC port incoming.
Nah even the sales of first Toukiden, DQH or some musous were enough for their sequels to come to PC day and date alongside western console release.... I guess the ports are so cheap to make that even 10k sales is success enough to warrant day and date release of sequels

Nillansan

Nah even the sales of first Toukiden, DQH or some musous were enough for their sequels to come to PC day and date alongside western console release.... I guess the ports are so cheap to make that even 10k sales is success enough to warrant day and date release of sequels

I was poking fun at a discussion this particular poster was engaged in a few days ago.

From what I heard about average port costs is (from some sources I know), as long as you dont run into any roadblocks, its more of a miracle that every medium/big publisher doesnt just port everything to PC.

kionedrik

Decided to buy Shovel Knight to avoid buying it later at an higher price, even though I have no chance of playing it right now. Maybe in a couple of months. Let's just hope it doesn't end up in a monthly in the meantime.
When is the last campaign supposed to be released?

Also, my profile says I have 1499 games yet my games tab in the library says I "only" have 1487. Is this difference because of some free DLC I might have picked up?
And yeah, I know I have a problem, no need to point that out.

Some +1s:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Stellar 2D -- MB-2D89F5659D5BCAA8
Terra Incognita ~ Chapter One: The Descendant -- MB-041F146872E3CEFE - Taken by fifasnipe2224

prudislav

Warner Bros going to Windows Store too.

Since Windows 10 is required, I'd guess it's DX12 game.
most likely just for the UWP/WinStore edition as its Play Anywhere title for Xbros.
Steam will be fine , unless MS forces UWP version to steam which seems unlikely at this point

Jawmuncher

From Description:

Curious if MS is going to offer cross-play for the digital version on Xbox One. Much like they did with capcom and RE7. It's about the only chance those versions seem to have at selling decently unless they have a price mistake attached.

most likely just for the UWP/WinStore edition as its Play Anywhere title for Xbros

Oh so it is? That's good. MS needs to push that more for anything that hits Xbox and their PC store.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
From Description:

WinStore apps aren't required to use DX12. RE7 is probably the most recent example.

Edit: Oh, duh, I misread the footnote you quoted.

Tizoc

It absolutely is. Even if you somehow are one of those weirdos that don't like to have a +1, you can always remove them from your library when you're done generating the gaben dollars :)

Eh it just doesn't sit right with me tbh. But hey having at least $5 Gaben Dollars could mean a lot when that oh so desired misprice should ever happen ;P

THREE editions? Standard, Silver and Gold? Wtf.

We've known this since yesterday no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom