• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Going to play Husk right now, have a write-up in a few hours since I've had a few people asking me for my thoughts on the game and I think I can give it a fair shake being a horror fan and having played some very good and very bad horror games.

I am turning old, have some games and stuff!

ModBot said:
Instructions for PetriP-TNT:
Instructions for participants:
Not thanks needed, just enjoy the game!
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/268500
Xcom Unfo Defense -- MB-5EED1626205FBFD8
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition -- MB-C2D3CFA65605E4E3 - Taken by Iron Badger
Day Of The Tentacle Remastered -- MB-35EA8B0E420CAB52 - Taken by pantsattack
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition -- MB-EB59A8CD58DE1C28 - Taken by Popstar

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Project Cars runs better than I expected on my rig.
Thanks again Rhaknar!

Fuck, if I knew Rhaknar was giving away Project Cars I would've begged him for it. :( I'm not sure it's worth $15 for me with how people say the controller controls are wonky.

Nillansan

What I could see happening though for Europe is if people asked Deep Silver for a push to see if they may be able to ask the production of a PC version for European market.

I guess it's worth a try, maybe not the most eloquent way to do it, but what do I know? I actually did enquire about the chances of a PC port of Catherine a couple of years ago since Deep Silver took up the European publishing duties.

Eila

Pretty sure Ghostlight asked Atlus a long time ago if there was interest in getting SMT on steam. The guy who posts here let it out in some podcast. That said Deep Silver is considerably bigger so maybe they would be more willing to listen.

Jawmuncher

At this point it's Altus literally saying no for whatever reason. Since we know they have had numerous offers on doing ports.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I just want Kingdom Hearts series to get on Steam, but I've heard that Disney prevents that from happening? Is that true?

FLD

I just want Kingdom Hearts series to get on Steam, but I've heard that Disney prevents that from happening? Is that true?

No one knows, it's all just speculation. Similar to how people assumed FFX would never release on non-Playstation platforms due to using Sony tech or whatever. Hopefully the KH situation ends up also proving people wrong.

Hektor

It could be DIsney, but it could also be Utada Hikaru's music label, in the case of Kh2 specifically you also gotta consider Johnny Depp and in regards to DDD, Olivia Wilde and Jeff Bridges who might have things in their contracts.

KH seriously is a licensing nightmare

Of course there is also the possibility that none of them is stopping it and SE just does a SE

JustinBB7

Long shot, but has anybody played Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness, and had it crash during a cutscene near the end of the game? I looked around for fixes but all the fixes that work for other people don't work for me.

It's a shit game control wise but I'm so close to the end that I wanna finish it. Last option is downloading a save file and skipping that part but just wondering if somebody else knows a fix perhaps.

It crashes in the Strahov Fortress level.

drakaenae

Some how Digital Homicide have managed to change the steam sub so that the gleam giveaway here now drops their entire catalog even all the weird music dlc. No idea how they managed it seeing as they were kicked off steam.

I got Dungeons of Kragmor and Operation: Global shield from the key, the two I was missing.

Standard tweet, facebook, subscribe nonsense.

New sub.

So if you really really want them...

Thanks got them, bumping this since all games from the giveaway are removed from Steam.

Nzyme32

Oh for fucks sake. Xcom 2 - Ironman mode, is the best worst decision that can be made. It's great fun and dramatic, but the moment the game breaks and ironman mode prevents any kind of recovery is just absurdly stupid.

The game basically glitched out while I tried to use an ability and wouldn't let me do anything for a minute, then skip the rest of my turn, teleport 5 of my troops through the floor of a building instantly killing them and the other troop was killed by the aliens.

Good game.

Good fucking game.

Also this is 59 missions in, and it pretty much invalidates the rest of the campaign since there are practically no troops or money left thanks to one of the lovely dlc bosses that I haven't worked out how to kill yet

Uzzy

It's my birthday today, so rather than let the existential dread about my inevitable demise along with the inevitable heat death of the universe and knowledge that all mankind's endeavours are futile and irrelevant on a long enough time scale set in, I'm going to fill that void through video games. Or at least giving some away.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Uzzy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dishonored 2 -- MB-CF5BC925C979732E - Taken by hannes. 118 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Resident Evil 7 -- MB-0F4A786E8C2D34E1 - Taken by Vuze. 100 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Deus Ex Mankind Divided -- MB-76A5C1216B1EE15D - Taken by Cels. 87 entrants total.

t1486340322z1.png

It's my birthday today, so rather than let the existential dread about my inevitable demise along with the inevitable heat death of the universe and knowledge that all mankind's endeavours are futile and irrelevant on a long enough time scale set in, I'm going to fill that void through video games. Or at least giving some away.

Wow, fantastic giveaway! Thanks!

Jawmuncher

Happy Birthday.
C2ym4CXUUAA3q2e.jpg

C29PWh1UQAAO1de.jpg

Volimar

Holy cow, what a great giveaway! Happy birthday!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is this scenario selection thing in FF6 a one and done, or do you do all 3 anyway?

also nice giveaway uzzy, happy bday and whatnot

HAPPY BDAY! Great giveaway

Kudo

Happy birthday and thanks for the great giveaway!
Remember to eat lots of cake.

e39ZtRZ.gif

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag

This is quite a give away. Let's go !!!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You do them all anyway. I always picked Terra first.

Sabin is probably the best

ty sir, was sitting here waiting for a reply lol. didnt want to google and accidentaly catch a spoiler, as is usually the case.

the little comedy bits are totlly my jam and I need more of them.

Regginator

Good lawd, I need Dishonored 2 in my veins. Happy birthday! Have some cake

PaulSane

Happy birthday! :) Really nice giveaway!

zkylon

zkylewd
happy birthday uzzy

but what did i do to YOU?

Close enough.

Also it's sad that is still technically the best Street Fighter movie.

what about the one with anime boobs

Happy birthday!

OneUh8

Wow, Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom