• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird to think the Steam sale goes out not with a bang but with hours of downtime. I suppose they're not going to bother keeping the sale prices up longer because of all that missed revenue?

Also, so no one sees my shame in this soon-to-be-closed thread: I'm actually considering Medal of Honor: Warfighter from GMG for $5. Tell me how dumb I am, GAF.

You are a dumbass motherfucker who should never show his face in SteamGAF again in penance for your shame.

Did that help? :)

I know nothing about that game but you seemed to be wanting to be persuaded against it so I hope that did the trick *kisses*.

Pretty sure there are countless people. Who will give it to you for free as it was in that Bundle.

Warfighter? I thought it was just the original MOH. If it's Warfighter then I probably already own it, time to check... Yup, it's the first MOH from 2009 or whatever, not Warfighter. Still, maybe I should resist, I don't know if I need more mediocre, landfill FPS campaigns in my diet.

derExperte

Warfighter? I thought it was just the original MOH. If it's Warfighter then I probably already own it, time to check... Yup, it's the first MOH from 2009 or whatever, not Warfighter. Still, maybe I should resist, I don't know if I need more mediocre, landfill FPS campaigns in my diet.

Warfighter is worse than it's predecessor. Only redeeming quality: Sound design.

I don't know, maybe Bethesda will bring them back to GOG too!

The story says Bethesda's focusing on Steam because they're not actually a publisher on GOG (yet). Which makes a lot of sense to me, actually. It sounds like they're not averse to being on the service, though at this point trying to divine that sort of intention from a tweet is like reading tea leaves. So.

_hekk05

Banned
So I suck at risk of rain. I think I either need a controller or rebind the movement keys to wsad and skills to the right.

Having a blast in teleglitch. Made it to level 2 and ran out of ammo. Noped halfway through the map and died.

Having loads of fun in mark of the ninja. Only at the 4th mission and have already completed no alert, no kill achievement.

Haven't touched guacamelee yet. Waiting for a controller.

Kadin

Anyone try to buy anything recently through Gamefly and unable to process the transaction? I just tried a few times and my card is fine as I added funds to Steam with it. And of course there's no way to contact them except via a web form...

Goodbye Steam Sale and hello again, regular Steam.

By the way, Skulls of the Shogun is the Daily Deal. If anyone is doing a 4-pack for the game, count me in a slot. PM me.

Raxus

The steam sale may be over but you can still win free games!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition -- MB-CC8A510876A5363E - Taken by Camel Master
Chivalry -- MB-CB9FCE504158D8F3
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-9D6CEEFDC782C117
Gunpoint -- MB-A96B491F13A4EBD1
Bioshock -- MB-3B2E56AB67928156

t1388843438z1.png

Vodh

Woot. Bought Skyrim for the sale price 5 minutes after the sale finished, my only Winter Sale regret avoided!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom