• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owhhh, sales are over :[ Might impulse buy something from Humble soon though.

Erm, kind of random question but can you sell any items that are obtained through the winter crates in TF2? I want more money in my Steam wallet >.<

Kadin

Still can't get into my inventory since early this morning. Guess my cards will just go *poof* in due time... :(

The_Monk

Now I'm curious to see what games will be available for using the promotional code from Amazon tomorrow and curious to see what's the new bundle contains on Tuesday.

Mairu

And the sale is over :|

Final Damage for me:

Valdis Story: Abyssal City
Another World
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord (x2 - One gifted)
Don't Starve (Gifted)
Guacamelee
Gone Home
Ys I and II Chronicles
Shadow Warrior (Gifted)
Legend of Dungeon
La Mulana
Final Fantasy VII (Gifted)
Far Cry 3 (Gifted)
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass

Now I just need to find time to play some games.

cicero

Is anyone planning on hosting a Skulls of the Shogun 4-pack? THE DEALS MUST GO ON.

EDIT: It comes out to $2.81 per person.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Now I'm curious to see what games will be available for using the promotional code from Amazon tomorrow and curious to see what's the new bundle contains on Tuesday.

yea, truth be told padding your backlog is pretty much a year round thing these days. i remember what it was like 4 years or so ago before amazon, gmg, humble, etc were selling steam keys. the sales felt like way more of a big deal.

Benedict

I didn't know this was coming to PC: http://store.steampowered.com/app/263680/

ss_6e6244f71cff26450f1e5b673dffcbb9ef008062.1920x1080.jpg

Look at them particle effects!

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Um, are we no longer able to get the DC of Deus Ex: HR for $5 if we have the vanilla game and DLC?

Store listing price at $20 now.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
watch out uncharted!

Finally, PC gets the Chinese Naughty Dog.

THANKS GABEN!

Um, are we no longer able to get the DC of Deus Ex: HR for $5 if we have the vanilla game and DLC?

No, that's the separate one. They removed the "DLC" for Vanilla due to the bugs that were introduced.

Vecks

okay, I guess these cards can potentially sell out at the rate their going.
Valve doesn't even need to make games anymore. Crafting cards for a chance of stuff in Free to Play games was a brilliant money-making decision.

cicero

wow. It looks like they removed the offer relating to that from the page. I was expecting that it would revert and would have bought it at its pre-sale price of $5 if it had. Now we both get nothing.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
OH SHIT, its back?

I guess after making probably millions of dollars selling it on Gamefly for $5 with a Steam code made them realize that it's worth keeping on Steam.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
when is the regular steam thread opening again, all these exciting news should be there not here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom