• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

abracadaver

Don't need these:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Magnetic By Nature -- MB-54F0133581A14A4F - Taken by chronomac. 2 entrants total.
Wrack -- MB-5F6185C20E8FDD15 - Taken by madjoki. 2 entrants total.
Onikira: Demon Killer -- MB-5ABF083B8B30287A - Taken by factorone. 5 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
DARK -- MB-72436F7F2953134F - Taken by Servizio. 6 entrants total.
Silence of the Sleep -- MB-251E52C28DE2C075 - Taken by The Dear Leader. 2 entrants total.
The Joylancer -- MB-87D4F9B0372DD87C - Taken by GaussTek. 1 entrants total.
The Detail -- MB-6E38606532B185BD - Taken by Phinor. 1 entrants total.

t1421706813z1.png

Uraizen

Banned
Same as everybody else, leftover keys.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Uraizen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate -- MB-F551F50118F1D738 - Taken by ExoSoul. 7 entrants total.
PixelJunk Shooter -- MB-E5E4EDAF59390D89 - Taken by HBP. 4 entrants total.
The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight -- MB-861A8F2992E12B1B - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 11 entrants total.
Early Access
Onikira: Demon Killer -- MB-38FCEEB2DD56515E - Taken by pupo. 15 entrants total.
Early Access

t1421716593z1.png

Haunted

A mix of newer and older keys.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys and 6 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-765256377076C754 - Taken by RedFyn. 2 entrants total.
Broken Age (OUYA) -- MB-31F2130179A8465E
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) -- MB-9834BE6484AEB7D3 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight -- MB-AB3077F85B1FF146 - Taken by Kuroyume. 12 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Anodyne (Desura) -- MB-C50FE7F5380C7194 - Taken by Eila
ulgzbKC.png
Dungeons of Dredmor (Desura) -- MB-66667CA2F04D1DA2 - Taken by ohblahitsme. 1 entrants total.
The Dream Machine: Chapters 1-3 -- MB-836C67162940B0E4 - Taken by anastef. 5 entrants total.
PixelJunk Eden -- MB-6E3450D1A64E3B6A - Taken by Mr. Doop. 5 entrants total.
Teleglitch -- MB-A7F2C07196412048 - Taken by gabbo. 1 entrants total.
The Dream Machine: Chapter 4 -- MB-6708F5B25BF3FC7E - Taken by Fare Godmace. 4 entrants total.
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-E58BE45EA60224B6
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-4DECB7050607F18B
Offspring Fling -- MB-AD079549AC67105F - Taken by titch. 4 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-15C435C497CC1801 - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack -- MB-327EF7E23FE60070 - Taken by RedFyn. 4 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (Origin) -- MB-59F9B88A4F498384

t1421717613z1.png

If some of the games (looking at you, Origin titles!) aren't taken this time, I'll just dump 'em. :D

Terra_Ex

So the adult sections of huniepop- it's match 3 to elicit Lara Croft style moaning and the counter is always decreasing. Has to be seen to be believed, not sure if I'm skilled enough to get Audrey all the way there. The funny content is extremely front loaded but hell I'd buy an actual VN that could keep up those levels of lulz for an entire game.

Anyone have any impressions of Onikira? The art style has always looked great.
Not really put much time into it but I have a spare copy you can have if you want to try it yourself.

Monooboe

Ok I think I might cave in and get that bundlestars bundle, you guys raving about it doesn't help.:p It bugs me slightly about the VAT added for europe, 4.9 dollars is 5.4 euro, so would it work to VPN buy that?o_O

Haunted

Ok I think I might cave in and get that bundlestars bundle, you guys raving about it doesn't help.:p It bugs me slightly about the VAT added for europe, 4.9 dollars is 5.4 euro, so would it work to VPN buy that?o_O
I already owned some of the games and still got the bundle because it's that good.

If you're into local multiplayer fun racers (think Rock n Roll Racing, Mashed, or Micro Machines), the bundle at that price is worth it alone for Blazerush, I'm not even joking. It's a bit barebones (much like Mario Kart 8 heyooo), but the core gameplay is excellent. Completely underrated game, imo.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
ayy

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Roboleon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

PixelJunk Shooter -- MB-82BE00E762237549 - Taken by HBP

Kifimbo

Same here. However, the lower Canadian dollar is starting to hurt my wallet.

Andrefpvs

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Andrefpvs, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sweet Lily Dreams -- MB-0E75E7A7140995A0

t1421708673z1.png

It's been a while since I last gave away something here. This is all I have, though.

Cth

Just poppin' in to say that Shovel Knight is a damn gem of a game. It's especially great given that I recently played through the ducktales remake which was such a bummer in comparison. Shovel knight should be owned by any person who likes a video game.

Agreed.. I just won a copy the other day, and despite passing over the NES era for the c64 era.. it's awesome!

Reminds me a lot of DuckTales (played it on the GB)

Lots of fun stuff here. A bit of Ghost and Goblins, DuckTales, Rogue Legacy, etc.

Knurek

World 4 of Alice: Madness Returns done.
Game is seriously gorgeous, pity the actual gameplay is somewhat no fun.
Oh well, one world to go. Should be able to stomach it, I think.

Ok, looks like the Saint's Row community still isn't working for SR3 or IV. I was able to make an account today after months of not being able to, and I still can't get the comunnity to work in-game. Fuck.

Ozium

Wrack is amazing.

Ok, looks like the Saint's Row community still isn't working for SR3 or IV. I was able to make an account today after months of not being able to, and I still can't get the comunnity to work in-game. Fuck.

Same here.. Looking around the internet it seems to be a known issue and who knows when they are gonna fix it :(

Just got an official steam client update. Broadcasting for everyone it seems.

To add to this, the freshly-released FPS counter needs to be manually enabled in settings for it to work. High contrast makes it lime green, otherwise it's a subdued grey.

Best Steam update in years.

I need something to improve character models but all I see is female mods on the other site with those mods. -_-

Aside from the Unofficial Patch and Better looking eyes there's no other mod needed IMO. I didn't like the Better World Textures as they were different and I liked the original ones more artistically. It's still a good looking game nonetheless even if you don't mod it.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
SpaceChem is giving me illusions de grandeur! I'm so baffled that my designs even work

derExperte

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derExperte, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
DARK -- MB-B2EB6F341CF01F67 - Taken by darkchewie. 5 entrants total.
BlazeRush -- MB-0607D3ACD3B84B08 - Taken by GaussTek. 5 entrants total.

t1421714373z1.png

Anustart

Back to Mass Effect after my fling with dark souls 2. Still loving it, but derexperte says 2&3 are piles o shit :( wouldn't have minded things to look forward too.

Chariot

2015-01-20_00-55-58.jpg

well then ... lol xD

I know, I know ... still - funny :p
lol7

I almost feel like playing Huniepop just for the dialogue.
Well, the actual game doesn't really have much of the dialogs. It's just you commincating with the firls, which is almost questions and answers. The girls bantering with each other is really missing later.

Well.

Looks like I'm heading to the hospital to start inducing labor. I'll see you guys on the other side.
Good luck!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Haunted, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys and 6 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-765256377076C754 - Taken by RedFyn. 2 entrants total.
Broken Age (OUYA) -- MB-31F2130179A8465E
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) -- MB-9834BE6484AEB7D3 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight -- MB-AB3077F85B1FF146 - Taken by Kuroyume. 12 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Anodyne (Desura) -- MB-C50FE7F5380C7194 - Taken by Eila
ulgzbKC.png
Dungeons of Dredmor (Desura) -- MB-66667CA2F04D1DA2 - Taken by ohblahitsme. 1 entrants total.
The Dream Machine: Chapters 1-3 -- MB-836C67162940B0E4 - Taken by anastef. 5 entrants total.
PixelJunk Eden -- MB-6E3450D1A64E3B6A - Taken by Mr. Doop. 5 entrants total.
Teleglitch -- MB-A7F2C07196412048 - Taken by gabbo. 1 entrants total.
The Dream Machine: Chapter 4 -- MB-6708F5B25BF3FC7E - Taken by Fare Godmace. 4 entrants total.
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-E58BE45EA60224B6
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-4DECB7050607F18B
Offspring Fling -- MB-AD079549AC67105F - Taken by titch. 4 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-15C435C497CC1801 - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack -- MB-327EF7E23FE60070 - Taken by RedFyn. 4 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (Origin) -- MB-59F9B88A4F498384

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Tiny and Big Grandpa's Leftovers failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1421717613z1.png

Steam support is slow as hell as always. I wrote them on saturday that I want to change my steam wallet currency. Already provided them with proof that I am living in China. I would have guessed they at least already send the standard first copy-paste support message but nothing yet.

Nabs

Steam support is slow as hell as always. I wrote them on saturday that I want to change my steam wallet currency. Already provided them with proof that I am living in China. I would have guessed they at least already send the standard first copy-paste support message but nothing yet.

It's only been 1 business day for them, and today may be a holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom