• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2016 - Post Sale Hauls, Post Sale Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp1990

Banned
*another snippet*

I was just jesting but great write up, it's indeed one of the overlooked gems from the 6th gen. I gotta give it another go one of these days, I never got to beat it because I was around 8 years old and that game scared the shit out of me. Having that and Rule of Rose (which I never got to play) on Steam would be sweet.

Credit to lashman:

AWekavS.jpg

Annubis

I finally went back to Divinity: Original Sin to finish it.
I had my save right at the point of no return and kinda forgot about it.

I'm glad my characters were OP as hell because that last fight sure wasn't easy (then again, I was playing on hardest difficulty).

Overall, a great experience but I think in the great battle of DOS vs PoE, I'm actually leaning on PoE now that I've experienced both.

Pledged to DOS2; playing the waiting game now.

Don't think so, this is what I see:

I get it.

They just have not published it yet for some reason.

Should I create a new bundle specifically for the seasonal DLC or just package it in with GOAT? I could do GOAT, the only issue is that Valve no longer updates the content list of the non-user made bundles, so people just browsing might go "why does the GOAT Edition cost $9.99 when it has less content?".

I'd rather play a Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 with Kamala Khan, Star-Lord, Rocket, Ronin, Howard the Duck, She-Hulk, Scarlet Spider, Agent Venom, Namor and DOOOOOOOOM

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I've always wanted to play Ultimate Alliance! How different is it to the Marvel loot game?

The gameplay is really similar, except Ultimate Alliance has a more limited character selection but a more well defined story. And obviously Heroes is an MMO so there are a lot of heroes running around randomly.

Pakkidis

How do you do this? I'm currently on windows 7, been wanting to do a clean install for a while before i upgrade to 10, but i don't have any discs with W7 on as it came pre-installed.

Here is how I did it.

First I upgraded to win 10. After I confirmed everything was fine, I then went here...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Downloaded win 10 and put it on a usb stick. (make sure your usb is over 8gb). Set up the bios so my comp would boot off the usb. Plugged the usb in rebooted computer and that was it.

The gameplay is really similar, except Ultimate Alliance has a more limited character selection but a more well defined story. And obviously Heroes is an MMO so there are a lot of heroes running around randomly.
I read that wrong at first! Alliance has fewer characters? I thought that was what it was about? Plus they all cost a lot in Heroes.

jshackles

I read that wrong at first! Alliance has fewer characters? I thought that was what it was about? Plus they all cost a lot in Heroes.

Yeah was about to mention that heroes cost $$$ in the MMO - although they're all immediately available and can be played up to lvl 10 for free. Heroes has 55 playable characters, with more being added every now and again but yes they have to be purchased. Ult Alliance 2 had 23 playable + extras depending on the platform (although a total of 34 among all platforms).

Nzyme32

Konami broke the game patch after patch, steam community hub is plenty of people with similar problems, some can't even launch the game.

Well that explains that then, thanks. I had a brief look and couldn't see a solution. Regardless, I was intending to start over anyway and the game was so much fun that I'm sure it won't matter having to get through the game to where I was

Adnor

Banned
So... You'd rather play Marvel Heroes 2016 then?

I was so excited to play that game when I saw one screenshot with Sunspot. But then he was just a summon, not a full character.

Roberto da Costa should be a full character! He's the Supreme Leader of AIM! He should still be the Lord Imperial of the Hellfire Club! He's the leader of an Avengers team! Of a new Avegers team in a few months! He's important!

Then again, he's not important enough for Marvel to be consistent about his skin tone.

I was so excited to play that game when I saw one screenshot with Sunspot. But then he was just a summon, not a full character.

"Summons" as you call them have turned into full characters in the past. (Pretty sure that's what happened to Magik.) So just because he's not a full character now, doesn't mean he never will be.

sanhora

Now that GMG has gone to shit, what are the alternatives if you want new games for the cheapest? I think I've bought something from Gamesplanet and Funstock but neither of them has Setsuna for example.

Anno

Rimworld is pretty much crack right out of the gate between the amazing music and all the fun that goes along with a new playthrough of one of these system driven games.

wbacon

Capcom USA
Dead Rising 1!

I've been calling for this to come to PC for years!

It's one of those titles I knew fans would be excited for. Glad to be able to finally confirm it. We'll share more info on the port quality, features, pricing, etc. soon.

As mentioned in another thread, it's on MT Framework and the same port team who handled DDDA is working on it. You can rest assured and expect similar high caliber port quality from DR1.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
It's one of those titles I knew fans would be excited for. Glad to be able to finally confirm it. We'll share more info on the port quality, features, pricing, etc. soon.

As mentioned in another thread, it's on MT Framework and the same port team who handled DDDA is working on it. You can rest assured and expect similar high caliber port quality from DR1.

Is there any chance of Case Zero/West getting ported? I'd love to have the whole series in one (4K+ resolution) location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom