• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Y... You mean Tale of Tales?
Not to be confused with that LEGO game company, Traveller's Tales.

http://taleoftales.tumblr.com/post/122153044077/and-the-sun-sets

We are happy and proud that we have tried to make a “game for gamers.” We really did our best with Sunset, our very best. And we failed. So that’s one thing we never need to do again. Creativity still burns wildly in our hearts but we don’t think we will be making videogames after this. And if we do, definitely not commercial ones.

Well fuck, no one told me that it was going that badly or I'd a) have bought Sunset during the sale and b) tried to spread the word.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing... via Dark Souls.

karCJNS.jpg

inm8num2

King's Quest Collection got pulled?

Good thing I still have these.

sierra_collection_by_majorparsnip-d8z9z76.jpg

Cheers on that - I've got the box copies of the 2006 re-releases.

Weird that KQ got pulled - I wonder if it has something to do with the new game coming out, such as Activision wanting to repackage the games or something similar. Space Quest is still available - no PQ or LSL, though I don't think those two series were ever on Steam.

He's been doing that for at least a week

It's super annoying
What? This is the Steam thread and he posts new Steam releases. How in the world is that not useful? It saves me tons of time and I regularly find new interesting games which nowhere else get any visibility and I never see otherwise.
Also I guess it's time to figure this one out:

39D1n3o.png
You guys are toooo fast. How are you gonna ever play all of those... rhetorical question ;)
I.... always thought EnhancedSteam put the Metacritic Score on the page 😳

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
King's Quest Collection got pulled?

Good thing I still have these.
Still on GOG.

Maybe I should have got them in the summer sale. GOG did a big ol package on massive discount. I only have Quest for Glory 1-5.

Miguel81

These Dom sections in GTA V are some of the most fun I've had when it comes to the side missions. They're also hilarious in an Xtreme 90s way. Not sure if there are any more after the skycraper jump, but I hope so.

We need a typing version of the Time Crisis games, that'd be amazing.

This would be pretty sweet, especially with the original versions included as well(like Overkill).

derExperte

If you check the forum and reviews many of the KQs in the collection on Steam have severe issues running on modern system. That's the most likely reason.

FoxSpirit

Oh great, now I can practice this at home so I can 1cc the machine we have at the arcade meet. If it doesn't get swapped until until fall but we have a very dedicated player so I guess it will stay until he 1cc's it :p

This game looks a lot better on a cab.

AHA-Lambda

Huh, Amazon UK is allowing refunds of the physical version of Arkham Knight.

That's got to be a first considering it's a retail Steamworks title? =/

Jazz573

I guess almost every Japanese developer must have worked on some lewd game at any point of their careers. xD

Yep. Hitoshi Sakimoto, Yuzo Koshiro, Nobuo Uematsu, Hiroki Kikuta.

Also as I posted earlier, a former member of Falcom Soundteam JDK, Atsushi Shirakawa, now composes for those kind of games as well. He composed for eden* as well as some of minori's other games.

Yep. Hitoshi Sakimoto, Yuzo Koshiro, Nobuo Uematsu, Hiroki Kikuta.

Also as I posted earlier, a former member of Falcom Soundteam JDK, Atsushi Shirakawa, now composes for those kind of games as well. He composed for eden* as well as some of minori's other games.

Oh, that's pretty cool!

This thread is going places...

I didn't think you could just NOPE the scores away?

Check my giveaway if you didn't yet. Only an hour left. Sorry for not being Free-For-All. I fucked up, just enter for what you want most or think you might get a good shot at! (For now)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=170220218&postcount=11403

Oh yeah...Happy Birthday!

That's me after a few beers.

image.php

Jawmuncher

I wouldn't be surprised if Deception IV nightmare princess was next in the pipeline for a PC port. With a surprise announcement like Toukiden. Despite port quality tecmo has been on a roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom