• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronomac

Amazon is going to celebrate 20 years of service the week of July the 12th.
Probably going to be mostly physical sales, but you never know.

Here is the Reddit thread, for what it's worth.
Hey friends. Friendly Amazonian here. The week of July 12th, Amazon is celebrating their 20th year of service! They're packing their warehouses to the brim this week and next week in anticipation of the sales they're going to have. I have no idea WHAT is going on sale, but I am 90% certain that it will benefit this subreddit. So, just a heads up! Hold off on pulling the trigger on something to see what they have in store. Cheers! :)
And the top comment:
I"m a mailman and we were told that packages will at least double from July 13-17.

Jazz573

Anyone who liked eden*, should try ef. It's another game by the same developer, minori. It's an AO game though, so it's only available on MangaGamer. You can get the game digitally in which case it's split into two parts--you have to buy each separately. There's also a physical version which combines the content of both into one.

Jawmuncher

Why do you want ketchup on your pizza.

Ew ketchup no.
l619173923.jpg
Looks so good.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okonomiyaki

-----

Steam Related they posted the mod earlier about Higurashi and the PS3 sprites and all that. You worked on that right?

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Tales of the Borderlands or TTs Game of Thrones? I own both, just have to decide which one to play first.

MadGear

I finally finished Valkyria Chronicles and while I enjoyed my 25hrs+ there where some aspects of it I didn't like that much. I really liked how the game played when I started it, I was careful (aka wasting turns) to make sure that my advances are perfect, tried to think a few steps ahead and I played it pretty much in the same way I would approach other strategy games. However after unlocking potentials and learning new orders this felt really inefficient and I focused on using my CP on the "signature soldiers" Welkin, Alicia, Rosie and Largo to complete my missions as fast as possible. Orders like Defense Boost allowed for some really "weird" ways to rush through enemy crossfire and safely take them out. With this it almost felt like I was cheesing my way through this game (especially using that Penetration order on Rosie *hehe* almost felt like cheating because she turned into the perfect tank killer). It was still fun though but this really wasn't the way I expected to play this game.
The story was "cute" despite covering certain topics that are clearly referencing the horrors WWII but yet also very predictable with some very cringe worthy dialog.
Overall I enjoyed it but I doubt that this is a game that I would want to play through a second time.

titch

Wanted to get the King's Quest collection eventually, didn't think there was any danger of it getting removed.

I was going to pick it up too but im sure i read somewhere the steam version wasnt the best one to get.

Anyhoo have some spares!!!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (titch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Super Chain Crusher Horizon -- MB-7A0B2926DB305B62 - Taken by salazar547. 1 entrants total.
Battlepaths -- MB-2FE080454613F06B - Taken by Hektor. 2 entrants total.
Commando Jack -- MB-F8D07AF76A8D33D0 - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
X-note -- MB-5B4E2EB05ADF5DA7 - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 2 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-53059D8275CE8F08 - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.

t1435617877z1.png

ExoSoul

Banned
lashman making sure our wishlists grow up nice and strong

We should make a Sunday morning cartoon after him, he already has the name

Ozium

Any news about Mother 4?
Tomorrow is the last day of June.

There will never be a Mother 4, Shigesato Itoi is done.
There is some fan thing but let's be honest. The writing will not be up to Mother standards.

It is an insult to Itoi.

I dont know what this is about June.

For 2015. :p

wat

A modern classic and a classic! Nice work, Ozzie, I expect Saur level of W101 skills within the week.

Still the worst Kamiya game I ever played.

white washing mavis beacon rip off trash mavis beacon the one true goddess of computer teachers never forget
can professor melt steel beacons?

There will never be a Mother 4, Shigesato Itoi is done.
There is some fan thing but let's be honest. The writing will not be up to Mother standards.

It is an insult to Itoi.

I dont know what this is about June.

I don't know what it is about June
It is an insult to Itoi
Although I want to know the tune
It is quite hidoi

Sorry, dunno what came over me

Store search quick results seem kinda broken. I can type in the full name of the game I'm looking for but quick search will show every game but what I typed in.

Shadownet

Banned
-
Senpai-bot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to Senpai-bot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Senpai-bot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not Senpai-bot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan -- MB-07F6AD6E7AFAD919 - Taken by Zeeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom