• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Battletank LOBA -- MB-8950DF05FB6751DA - Taken by lindarasta

tank fight game

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
SXE6IC7.png

That's the perfect description for this card.

zkylon

zkylewd
How rocky are Obsidian releases usually?
hard to say at this point

dungeon siege 3 and south park afaik were pretty smooth, new vegas is going all teh way back to 2011 so i dunno how valid that is.

i'd say expect some bugs since it's a massive rpg but probably a pretty polished thing as they took their time with no publisher pressure or shitty schedules or weird alpha protocol sega development hell which have been their bigger issues in the past

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Caster -- MB-838580AF73CC1E9A - Taken by billmcdougal. 8 entrants total.
Caster #2 -- MB-71EAD47493A53D46 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 9 entrants total.
Caster #3 -- MB-535A42A7C202104E - Taken by Se7enSword. 6 entrants total.

t1427162749z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
now i have an email warning from twitch that someone's trying to "break into my account" or something like that

this shit is scary, what should i do :/

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
now i have an email warning from twitch that someone's trying to "break into my account" or something like that

Lastpass. Use it to create complex passwords for your twitch, twitter, email, etc accounts.

is the free version ok?

it's not really expensive or anything but i'm on a budget here

Yes. The premium version just includes the mobile version, and some unnecessary options.

Ozium

I don't know why Freedom Planet is in a bundle.. I would have bought it for 4 bucks during Summer... no lie. wtf is at indie devs putting their shit in bundles and then complaining about bundles (not these particular devs, mind)

y u do dis

FauX

Meh Games for Meh Brothers...

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FauX, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection -- MB-F5B0BC58FF267586 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
DEPTH HUNTER 2: DEEP DIVE -- MB-60B05E613D2F6744 - Taken by darkchewie. 1 entrants total.
BLAZBLUE: CALAMITY TRIGGER -- MB-B4AD883B0B0F7CA3 - Taken by texhnolyze. 4 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-1A27D9DC44DABB52

t1427163049z1.png

Lain

I don't know why Freedom Planet is in a bundle.. I would have bought it for 4 bucks during Summer... no lie. wtf is at indie devs putting their shit in bundles and then complaining about bundles (not these particular devs, mind)

y u do dis

At least it wasn't put into a 1$ bundle 5 days after hitting the Steam store.

Haunted

Oh Freedom Planet is that Sonic game. For some reason I confused it with that Katamari FPS.

edit: Lovely Planet. Easy mistake to make.

Nabs

Just played the first minute of Freedom Planet and it looks like this is going to be a good one.

Oh Freedom Planet is that Sonic game. For some reason I confused it with that Katamari FPS.

edit: Lovely Planet. Easy mistake to make.

Lovely Planet is amazing btw.

tmarg

For what it's worth, twitch forced everyone to change their passwords and stream keys today, so I doubt anything is going on with yours specifically.

Still, setting up a password manager is never a bad idea.

Yeah
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lovely Planet -- MB-0E73CC11C1A876CE - Taken by SalsaShark. 6 entrants total.

t1427173730z1.png

Ozium

Freedom Planet seems more like a Treasure game to me than anything to do with Sanic..

will play it in a bit and see for myself

tmarg

Bloodborne got lots of 9s.
I guess I'll have to start finishing DS & DS2 soon. I'm so bad at these games.

I feel like with Bloodborne we aren't going to know where it fits in the hierarchy of From's recent releases until after players have had their hands on it for a while. I'm sure it's good, but I wouldn't give too much weight to prerelease reviews either way.

Yeah just got my email from Twitch, I'm guessing this is a mass email because why the hell would anyone want my account? I don't even stream bro.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yes, but also set the password generator to use symbols, numbers, capitalization, and a long password length if the site supports it.
For what it's worth, twitch forced everyone to change their passwords and stream keys today, so I doubt anything is going on with yours specifically.

Still, setting up a password manager is never a bad idea.
i see, thanks

still pretty creepy to have to do this :I

tmarg

Yeah just got my email from Twitch, I'm guessing this is a mass email because why the hell would anyone want my account? I don't even stream bro.

Sounds like they got hacked. I wonder if the info from their subscribers was accessed.

Also sounds like they were storing unencrypted personal information, which is pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom