• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kudoboi

I was right! Life is strange is easter surprise. Gosh how SE never fails to deliver what I want!

full list:
Life is Strange (wait... it seems to be only first episode, will confirm soon)
Just Cause collection
Deus Ex
Hitman

edited: discounts on Osiris and Life is Strange

glad i didnt buy this. I already have everything

Arthea

https://38.media.tumblr.com/e440a0487e5f7069436f1ceff1e5f3c4/tumblr_nk71ui1iUf1tmfmk4o1_400.gif[/IMG

Of course, and the Konami HB.[/QUOTE]

that gif is great!

while we are at it KOEI TECMO HB - all dlcs in $1 tier
[SPOILER]I went overboard with this one, didn't I? (><)[/SPOILER]

Osiris price dropped so fast and i really thought that we will see it on this pack. I hoped for Kane & Lynch Collection too. Oh well i will get Hitman Absolution Elite content that is +X for DLC count :D

P.S. I think that Squeenix did false advertising with this package. There is only Life is Strange on that image and they didn't mentioned Episode 1 at all on that image.

01see1907750_01.jpg

Called it, own all.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – £4.79 (~$7)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – £3.19 (~$4.70)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – £10.79 (~$16)

use the voucher to get those prices: #FUNISHOT

yes, MW2 is actually cheaper than MW!! blame activision
Incredible prices for COD ! If only BLOPS 1 would be there too for 3 bucks. I have the second BLOPS (shoutout to Turfster!) and just because of the Zombie mode I would like to have the first one as well (I know, BLOPS 2 also has zombies :p)

I was lucky because I didn't knew you could equip items double clicking on them so I was alway dragging and dropping to equip my characters.
I double clicked a lot, still managed to kill Raedric. Holy fuck that was so hard, I had to resort to creating a choke point at the doorway to stairs, and bait the enemies there.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Incredible prices for COD ! If only BLOPS 1 would be there too for 3 bucks. I have the second BLOPS (shoutout to Turfster!) and just because of the Zombie mode I would like to have the first one as well (I know, BLOPS 2 also has zombies :p)

... you wouldn't be able to get it anyway ;) this is theoretically a mac sale ... and BLOPS just so happens to be like the only game on steam that ISN'T steamplay ;)

Order status: On Hold internal processing. Their system is really slow and bad :( I bought MW2)

it'll go through eventually ... took like 15 minutes for me ;)

Grief.exe

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – £4.79 (~$7)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – £3.19 (~$4.70)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – £10.79 (~$16)

use the voucher to get those prices: #FUNISHOT

yes, MW2 is actually cheaper than MW!! blame activision

I've been waiting to check out Call of Duty 2 as I've heard it's one of the best in the series. Their price for that entry isn't great however.

If you are on the fence with MW1, I played it after the last Mac sale and it really doesn't hold up.

All of it are Spoilers. Seriously, don't read or look at the screenshots if you haven't played it yet.

Yesterday I played The Stanley Parable (Greeting to saunderez :) why aren't you posting anymore bud?).

It was... an experience. A good one. I had a very pleasant time with it and was genuienly surprised throughout. Once I thought I finished all possible routes another whole crazy one opened up. Of course it takes you out when you repeat a section and it actually plays out exactly but hey, you can't expect total randomness on that level of narration.

I really liked how your choices took the game to whole different directions. Once in a psycho-route, then a meta developer route, then a mindcontrol-route. It is a ride I say! Totally got some genuine laughs at many points as well. Just try not to follow the narrator's directions. It can get hilarious!

Totally recommend it. After doing - what I thought to be - all possible things and closing the game I saw this:
8abUcHx.png

Only 30% ??? Wow, I will go back at it but I am not sure what else I could do (or not do :p).

Here some screens. I tried to choose less spoilery screens but still don't look if you haven't played it yet. There are HUNDREDS more very funny screens but this should suffice :)
Also, game runs at crazy high frames, in the hundreds!
I really enjoyed the mindbending, impossible levels, so I think I will try Antichamber next :3

I double clicked a lot, still managed to kill Raedric. Holy fuck that was so hard, I had to resort to creating a choke point at the doorway to stairs, and bait the enemies there.

I almost at Raedric fight currently exploring his keep, I entered by climbing the vines because I was too dumb to find the sewer entrance then I went all the way down and killed thw animancer in the dungeon, got her cat and freed the guy. Now I'm making all the way up again to confront Raedric

Sölf

I just installed AdVenture Capitalist! What have I done? As if Cookie Clicker and Clicker Heroes weren't enough already. D:

I almost at Raedric fight currently exploring his keep, I entered by climbing the vines because I was too dumb to find the sewer entrance then I went all the way down and killed thw animancer in the dungeon, got her cat and freed the guy. Now I'm making all the way up again to confront Raedric
He got like five tanks, hard to pull out AOE spells to deal with them when your mates are engaged in melee with them.

Sölf;158242732 said:
I just installed AdVenture Capitalist! What have I done? As if Cookie Clicker and Clicker Heroes weren't enough already. D:

I've been playing that game on kongregate. I *would* play it on Steam, but right now I can let it idle on Kong while I play Pillars of Eternity on Steam, so it works out better.

dex3108

I never thought that Valkyria Chronicles for 6$ will be ignored in SteamGAF thread XD Is that sign that every member of SteamGAF owns that game? :D

Parsnip

Looks like I own everything from the Squareaster Surprisenix, everything towards giveaways then.

I never thought that Valkyria Chronicles for 6$ will be ignored in SteamGAF thread XD Is that sign that every member of SteamGAF owns that game? :D

I know I do, and still haven't played it.

Haunted

Totally recommend it. After doing - what I thought to be - all possible things and closing the game I saw this:
8abUcHx.png

Only 30% ??? Wow, I will go back at it but I am not sure what else I could do (or not do :p).
Some of the achievements are really funny to get, too. :D

I recommend looking at the achievements and their description to get some hints as to what to do, though.

rtcn63

I know I've asked this before- but they fixed that QTE bug in Resident Evil 4 right? The one where pressing X + A or the shoulder buttons wouldn't register half the time?

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I don't get it. Why are you happy that we are getting a game missing some features again?

what? I'm not happy they fucked PC gamers over ...

I am happy that people are writing articles about it, though ... especially since KT doesn't listen to their customers AT ALL ...

Arthea

what? I'm not happy they fucked PC gamers over ...

I am happy that people are writing articles about it, though ... especially since KT doesn't listen to their customers AT ALL ...

oh, OK then, carry on ;)
I always assume worst when you are concerned
I kid, I kid

I just don't get it. Wouldn't it take more effort to port a last gen version of DOA instead of a current gen version, where a lot of the work regarding getting the game up and running on x64 and stuff has mostly been sorted out? it just seems so inefficient to use the previous gen version.

Deques

I just don't get it. Wouldn't it take more effort to port a last gen version of DOA instead of a current gen version, where a lot of the work regarding getting the game up and running n x64 and stuff has mostly been sorted out? it just seems so inefficient to use the previous gen version.

KT will release "remastered" versions at later date!
My theory though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom