• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

I kinda want the SteamGAF game to be some form of Phoenix Wright murder mystery solving the disappearance of MR. ORANGE. Evidence will be gathered from witnesses and the main culprits will be questioned in a GAF court of law with a bearded bumbling Stumpacow as the Judge.

Stumpokapow

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
For the SteamGAF VN, Corrosivefrost needs to be mentioned as the guy that got expelled.

Teggy

What's involved in porting a big release to Linux? I was surprised to see Batman on that list. Do we expect AAA releases to start having Linux versions. With all my consoles I'm not really in the market for a Steam machine anyway, but game support would be my biggest concern.

Chariot

I kinda want the SteamGAF game to be some form of Phoenix Wright murder mystery solving the disappearance of MR. ORANGE. Evidence will be gathered from witnesses and the main culprits will be questioned in a GAF court of law with a bearded bumbling Stumpacow as the Judge.
BCZSaqG.gif

THE SCHOOL SETTING IS MORE IMPORTANT.

Turfster

BCZSaqG.gif

THE SCHOOL SETTING IS MORE IMPORTANT.

You can still have a murder mystery in a school.
It can be a new, 8th mystery.
Also, now that it's gaining speed like a fucking steam train, maybe SteamGAFAcademy stuff is worth of a separate thread?

Pluck keys added to the Groupees Remute Hipster Orgy Bundle

Milamber

I just want hilarious turnabouts for every suspect with the evidence uncovered against them. Like Zkylon actually having an arachno fetish like thing where he can't get off unless he's terrified and you found evidence of this in his girlfriends locker which turns out to be some spider woman costume she uses for their "plays".

EDIT: Imma sleep now.

Ozium

why can't it be in a law school?

then u can have (mock) trial segments.

phoenixtakethat.gif

edit: anubis understands

Hey SteamGAF what's going on-
I just want hilarious turnabouts for every suspect with the evidence uncovered against them. Like Zkylon actually having an arachno fetish like thing where he can't get off unless he's terrified and you found evidence of this in his girlfriends locker which turns out to be some spider woman costume she uses for their "plays".

EDIT: Imma sleep now.

what

what

Ozium

wait Oquonie is MAC only? wtf

and if it comes to Steam it will still be MAC only? or PC.
and if it comes to Steam will humble weekly purchasers get keys?

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Closure -- MB-3B11B0A76A2F6636 - Taken by Lobogris
The Bridge -- MB-A0C2506C9862B65F - Taken by Shadownet
Betrayer -- MB-413EF16C17BB0C0E - Taken by 7Sins
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart -- MB-9C9F40E4D7DCDDBE - Taken by Darth Kupi

Mr. Doop

Well, after playing Goat Sim for about an hour, I feel like I've already seen everything it has to offer. Still need to try the goat MMO, though.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

In order to not detract too much further from discussion (and again, I'm sorry for everyone who has had their regularly scheduled SteamThread become too derailed), I've created a new Steam Group for us to use to discuss ideas, share favorite SteamGAF memories, and for me to communicate on progress. Major updates would still be posted in the thread, assuming there are any major updates to post.

Logo may just be temporary, I couldn't quite come up with something that didn't look kinda ugly in photoshop~

Salsa

In order to not detract too much further from discussion (and again, I'm sorry for everyone who has had their regularly scheduled SteamThread become too derailed), I've created a new Steam Group for us to use to discuss ideas, share favorite SteamGAF memories, and for me to communicate on progress. Major updates would still be posted in the thread, assuming there are any major updates to post.

Logo may just be temporary, I couldn't quite come up with something that didn't look kinda ugly in photoshop~

can I be the president

Leftovers.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 28 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Summoner -- MB-17B009A1010D22A1 - Taken by PARANO1A
Meridian: New World -- MB-73D240CE9FEF1E15 - Taken by S1n1st3r
Broken Sword 1: Shadow of the Templars The Director's Cut -- MB-7DD6899585D0E0DE - Taken by Spikeboy
Dementium II HD -- MB-53DEC1F6A4113600 - Taken by SalsaShark - Taken by Jawmuncher
Millie -- MB-1CA0FC8BCF1EA86F - Taken by Purkake4
Fancy Skulls -- MB-7441D945276A43A9 - Taken by darkchewie
Evoland -- MB-4A42477FAA4F09AE - Taken by redlacs
Lexica -- MB-B97F1F7EA137CDA4 - Taken by drakaenae
Revenge of the Titans -- MB-8C59C9345B722ADA - Taken by WinterDemons
The Detail Episode 1 - Where the Dead Lie -- MB-1F0417B0652D5468 - Taken by Sendou
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan -- MB-B8E88175F4768F37 - Taken by bluechox2
Dead Effect -- MB-D68F925E1E810BC8 - Taken by tioslash
Avoid - Sensory Overload -- MB-172D02F50C1D56FD - Taken by Baha
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror -- MB-B1706B5BC5D747C0 - Taken by sensoft04
Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO v2 -- MB-7A028B4E601105EF - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Sentinel -- MB-83E7823FD973A8DA - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Claire -- MB-1713E4A637482DA1 - Taken by chronomac
Procyon -- MB-6230C0F20BFDB6AF - Taken by crazyrabbits
ReignMaker -- MB-E872E1C9407AFFDD - Taken by Ruruja
Love -- MB-6597A5DFCD2F0F4E - Taken by Tesseract
Dungeon of Elements -- MB-D82A002F34F14FC7 - Taken by texhnolyze
Parkan II -- MB-F41CF31ED5EE5F6E - Taken by Patison
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller: GOTY -- MB-4D9E23AF84CAF6BE - Taken by Darkroronoa
Pixeljunk Eden -- MB-3C9828D4F25C2372 - Taken by Cth
Shiny The Firefly -- MB-0E0517F620370A27 - Taken by lindarasta
Super Lemonade Factory -- MB-F68E5627CCBB07D4 - Taken by dot
Legends of Aethereus -- MB-867190D486744C99 - Taken by xGreg
The Mysterious Cities of Gold: Secret Paths -- MB-FDB405FD4DCAC684 - Taken by anastef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom