• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsyndrome

Here ya go:

http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/games.htm

5 Days A Stranger - A cat burglar breaks into a supposedly deserted country mansion, only to find himself imprisoned along with four strangers by a mysterious force. A nice nasty horror game with some murders and gore, with the distinction of being the... er... sixth complete game I've made with AGS.

7 Days A Skeptic - The sequel to 5 Days A Stranger. Four hundred years into the future, the scoutship Mephistopheles and its crew of six discovers something it should have left alone.

Trilby's Notes - the third game in the John DeFoe series (eventually a quadrilogy), which expands the storyline and connects 5 Days and 7 Days. Master thief turned paranormal investigator Trilby follows the trail of John DeFoe's soul idol to a small hotel in Wales, where he discovers the dark history of the cursed wood.

6 Days A Sacrifice - the long-awaited fourth and final game of the John DeFoe quadrilogy. It ties up all three previous episodes so don't even try understanding this game without playing through all the others first. Council inspector Theodore Dacabe is sent to investigate the headquarters of a fad religion and finds himself embroiled in the machinations of destiny.
Didn't even know the third and fourth existed, beat the first two sometime when I lived on the east coast. Will have to check them out.

Dr Dogg

Everybody knows PC got no games. It doesn't even get all the halfbaked remasters.

In other news Mad Max looks gawjus at 3840x2160 on an actual 4K display. Oh yeah seeing as I had the afternoon off I bought a 4K TV. I'm going to be in trouble later :(

Why does it seem like everyone is mad at the moment.

Had the dentist this morning but I'm my usual cheery demeanour.

milena87

Add me to the group of people not having MGSV.

In other news, they're adding even more achievements to KotOR 2. And of course I discovered this only after 2 new complete playthroughs to get the previous ones è_é

I'm not mad of course, I love the game. That and I usually have 10000 saves for every RPG that I play, so it shouldn't take me long to 100%.

I don't own MGS5 either. I remember playing the one 4? on the ps3 and after watching an overly long cutscene then lying on my stomach for 20mins I kind if wondered what the point was.

Anyway Mad Max is doing some strange things. The game started off brilliantly, only one crash after many hours. Then it started crashing more and the performance degraded, then more crashes and less performance and just now the game wouldn't start at all. Verifying did nothing but deleting the settings.ini file and letting it rebuild it fixed everything, back to 60FPS on high Last time I had a similar issue was with FO:NV.

Anyway a list in celebration!

CxPOyPn.jpg

What sort of weird freak plays that much Star Trek Online?

Jawmuncher

:(

It's not really the focus of the spoiler thread and you can't really discuss it in the OT. In fact you can't discuss anything there given that speed. Spoiler thread ia busy hating various things.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1108103

Different name but hits the same beats. I don't really care that you made a thread before you get offended. Just think it's funny to see so many MGSV threads on the front page. It was funny when Witcher 3 was the same way as well.

D3RANG3D

Is it new for steam to bitch at you when you want to take something off the market to reprice it, or is it just stuff you are trying to sell for a few bucks?

Turfster

MGSV is GOAT stealth game and its not even debatable. There is nothing like it and won't be for a while imo.
Bullshit, if the mission scoring is as broken as ground zeroes'.

Oh, are we doing lists?

Turfster loves lists.

You guys were lucky I had an early night in =p

Over 65.5 days of L4D2?
HOW?!

Hell even I have over 20 days in L4D1/2.

Majority of GAF also loves Dragon Age: Inquisition.

People get too sensitive over this game with extremely thin plot.

They do? I haven't heard anyone mention it in ages.
All I remember is "who put this MMO crap in my RPG".

I guess The Flock will never actually see the end.
I've only heard bad things about the actual gameplay, so... not really surprised.

traitor!

so it leaves me and Turf as last men standing, doesn't it?
feels kinda good

IndieGameStand has Gunslugs for 1$

ExoSoul

Banned
So, missed the Bernardo train... ;_;

Anyone wanna build a train with me?

Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition
-
-
-
-

Status