• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceebs

Dipped my toes in Early Access again. This time for World of Diving. If Endless Ocean was your thing, you should probably get this game. Makes me really wish I had an Oculus to play it with though.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Ubi's not entirely free of guilt here: I'm still waiting on King Kong and Tintin, both of which have been in the registry (albeit in an incomplete state) for a few years now. If Ubi's to make a tie-in to the second Tintin film then there's a chance that Ubi will remember it hasn't released the original game on Steam, but I don't see King Kong making it.

Is the TinTin game even available for digital purchase on uPlay? I tried finding it on the website but it must have heard that someone was defending it and is therefore acting like gigantic pile of shit.

I would rebuy BF3 and BF4 if they were released on steam. also need for speed most wanted, dead space 3 and the saboteur

I'd probably spring for the entire ME trilogy if the third one came to Steam (especially if it was a remastered version), even when I have ME2 and ME3 deluxe editions for Origin.

Dr Dogg

Since the PC port is that horrible that they're not even handing out press review codes, they need to get as much money as possible before the real reviews come out.

bFoIOXd.png

Or sucker folks into buying the Complete Edition over here without realising it costs more than buying both indivualy.

morningbus

Also, I could have sworn the origin thing has been around for a while and was just residual apache server configuration or something.

Am I mistaken?

Momentary

Banned
It's probably going to be something that doesn't concern consumers. The only thing that would be HUGE news for me is Sony opening up a digital storefront with their exclusives on PC.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Is the TinTin game even available for digital purchase on uPlay? I tried finding it on the website but it must have heard that someone was defending it and is therefore acting like gigantic pile of shit.

As far as I can tell, no. I seriously regret not grabbing a digital code off Amazon for Tin Tin back when they had them.

morningbus

Can we agree that the first person to make a HL3 joke gets added to the modbot global blacklist?

Annubis

Everyone posting their highest played game this weekend made me want to go back to Mount and Blade: Warband.

This game just gets better the more you play it.

I loaded my main game where I'm a mercenary for Swadia (they were about to die) and I convinced them to take back Reyvadin.
At Reyvadin, the Nord's jarl and commanders are all there waiting.
Someone gets caught and both armies all join into one huge battle

My losses: 19 killed 48 wounded
My allies' losses: 416 killed 239 wounded
My enemy's losses: 384 killed 632 wounded

The battle alone took about 30 minutes.

Since I'm high level 40 in that game, I'm a walking (well riding...) killing machine:

And guess what gentlemen! She's still single!

Conclusion: if you don't have Mount and Blade: Warband, go and buy it off Humble. Be sure to get the Floris mod pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom