• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarDave

Team Pink let's do this!

Might end up buying a bunch of this today. I'm wondering though, the reviews for DMC3 say the PC version is horrible, is there a way to make it playable or should I avoid it entirely?

Acccent

I've done my part! , However, as with the Winter Sale the cards are set to expire an hour after the sale ends, so I won't be crafting my foil badge until the last day.

You have more points than all of my other firends combined. If nothing else I will provide moral support and encouragement!

Soi-Fong

Hopefully, Assetto Corsa goes on a daily for when the Oculus DK2 comes next month.

Dead Rising 3 worh it? Was the only game I really wanted from XBONE.

Doomedfool

Hrm. Want Enemy Within, but I am still too cheap to pay $10 for it. I guess that one will have to wait until the next sale.

Decado

Get Divinity: Original Sin. You will not regret it! Best RPG of the past few years by far.

Oh, and Team Blue!
My concern is, as a relatively complex rpg, how many months (years?) does it have before being in a polished state?

Thorgal

OMG You guys killed steam .

naamloosyzpdw.png

YOU BASTARDS !

Hmm, Witcher 2 and Far Cry Pack seem like a real good deal.

But STEAM-GAF told me to only buy dailies.... what to do, what to do....

Also, how can I wishlist Packs? It only lets me add single entries to my wishlist.

Also, also please add me on Steam. Username in profile.

Witcher 2 and FC3 are both dailies, what are you talking about

Crusader kings 2 with DLC is only 50% so it £34...needs be lowerrr

Try...waiting for the dailies....

Team Purple am cry ;_____;

Right. JaseC needs to step it up.

I've contributed 2 points

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Remember, unless it's a daily, flash, community pick, or last day of the sale, don't buy it.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Wait. If, say, RE6 goes on sale (let's say 75% off) then usually ALL RE games will have the same discount. That's how Steam usually does it; the newest game goes on sale, and the whole franchise gets discounted along with it.
Fine with me, then.

Also, what's with this whole "Team Blue, Purple, whatever" thing? I haven't really been following.

2 games are Bad Rats. 1 game is any game that goes on sale as a Daily/Flash deal from now until the end of the sale. May the odds be ever in your favor.

You must accept Bad Rats if you "win" it.
I don't understand the rules. Namely the 5 posts in current steam thread bit. Is this the current Steam thread? If so 2 more posts to go...I guess I need the 5 posts at entry rather than drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom