• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got it!!

BLUE TEAM checking in!

keep-calm-blue-team-are-here.png

This is fantastic... this is amazing... this... this... I don't know what the hell this means!

Rflagg

At this point at people just trolling about buying games that are not on flash or dailies?

During the winter sale I just sold the cards, but the team thing has me thinking about trying craft badges.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dead Rising 3 is fun as fuck, buy without hesitation. Best of all 3 DR games.

Durante

1st year of PC gaming so popping my Steam summer sales cherry. I've played nearly all the big multiplats over the years so could GAF recommend me some PC must plays to have a gander at?

Thanks in advance.
Divinity: Original Sin (current daily)
Divinity: Dragon Commander (60% off!)

Both are some seriously PC-ass PC games.

By the way, not just you but everyone should get Dragon Commander at 60% off!

If it goes on daily/flash deal it'll be cheaper. You should wait the whole sale to see if it does, if it doesn't..buy it on the last day.

It says the sale ends June 30.

So I gotta wait possibly 10 more days before I can get it even cheaper?

I guess I can wait... I guess.

MAN it's going to be REALLY TOUGH TO STAND BACK AND WATCH!

Sothpaw

RPG fans you HAVE to buy Divinity Original Sin. I am a huge RPG fan and trust me this game delivers. Official launch is June 30th; don't wait buy now.

KarmaCow

PD1's DLC rarely goes on sale. I went on sale... three months ago or so?

In any case it's not really worth it until you can get it for the $.99

Did it go on sale last sale? I haven't played the original game and figured I might as well get everything.

If it goes on daily/flash deal it'll be cheaper. You should wait the whole sale to see if it does, if it doesn't..buy it on the last day.

So does this apply to PixelJunk Shooter and Eden, which are £1.49 and £1.74? I mean, how much cheaper can those get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom