• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do this Team Blue!

tumblr_m1eopwLGgL1rq6wj9o2_500.gif

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just published Enhanced Steam 6.3.1:

• Buy orders will now be totaled on the market homepage
  • Added highlighting to the homepage of the Steam Summer Sale
  • Fixed a bug where tags would sometimes be hidden behind the price on DLC lists
  • Fixed a bug where active marketplace totals were incorrect for some currencies
Both Chrome and Firefox should update automatically within the next 60 minutes.

Way to be on top of it! Thanks!

KarmaCow

Man, Payday 2 four pack is only something like 7€ each person, I don't think I can hold on to see if it gets a daily. Help me GAF, me and my buddies are dying.

I doubt it will go beyond 75% off so you'll save $2 per person. But there is also the DLC so it's probably best to wait unless you can't wait to play the game 10 days from now.

RPG fans you HAVE to buy Divinity Original Sin. I am a huge RPG fan and trust me this game delivers. Official launch is June 30th; don't wait buy now.

Divinity: Original Sin (current daily)
Divinity: Dragon Commander (60% off!)

Both are some seriously PC-ass PC games.

By the way, not just you but everyone should get Dragon Commander at 60% off!

I bought Divinity: Original Sin. I am really looking forward to it. Also, it was the deluxe version, so I will be giving away that extra copy of the game in here after my inventory gets straightened out (can't currently see anything new in my inventory). I'm going to keep my eye on Dragon Commander.

Farm for your life is showing up as -£0.01 on the browse page (100% off) but the store page has no buy option.

Edit: It has fixed itself and is now 50% off.

aku:jiki

I just bought Secret of the Magic Crystals.

Why did I just buy Secret of the Magic Crystals?

A Wizards Lizard which JUST came out is 67% off, possible mistake?
NICE! Immediately bought because I was planning on getting it at 33% this week anyway.

Is it my imagination, or are the prices not as low this time? For example, Skyrim is £4.99 - I'm sure it was more like £3.49 last year? (And I'm sure I've seen it lower than that during random sales during the year too...) Or do they only go very low when they appear as a daily deal/flash sale?

Sianos

Hmmm, Original Sin breaks the Monkey Island Rule, but Dragon Commander looks tempting...

Tizoc

2 hours til I'm home to check the Steam Community market for TF2 keys. These suckers better have dropped under $1.90 by then.

ViviOggi

Nice try, Durante.

Already snagged it in the GOG sale

Sarcasm

Anybody interested in Don't Starve + DLC 2 pack? I can host (though I own the base game..I want a copy for my wife so I don't know how that is going to work). If so PM me, I am headed to bed.

MadGear

Yay, Metal Gear Rising is also discounted. Definitely will pick it up as a daily/flash. Haven't played this yet, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it :D

Momentary

Banned
Team Red all the way. Oh. And Tecmo needs to get on the ball with Yaiba. That shot better be 90% off when it goes on sale with a base price of $60. That's ridiculous man.

Is it my imagination, or are the prices not as low this time? For example, Skyrim is £4.99 - I'm sure it was more like £3.49 last year? (And I'm sure I've seen it lower than that during random sales during the year too...) Or do they only go very low when they appear as a daily deal/flash sale?

only go low on flash and daily's. If they don't buy this on the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom