• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibcjmupyJN7Qy1.gif

It is known.

And Jase is on Purple? That's auto-win right there.

Edit- Yes, Gif is top of the page! Follow the advice, people.

jediyoshi

Is it my imagination, or are the prices not as low this time? For example, Skyrim is £4.99 - I'm sure it was more like £3.49 last year? (And I'm sure I've seen it lower than that during random sales during the year too...) Or do they only go very low when they appear as a daily deal/flash sale?

The lowest it's been is $7.49 as dailies. It's normal sale price right now is $9.99. It'll match it no problem.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm calling shenanigans... you shall find a way and we know it. :)

Haha, well, I have been meaning to sell my X360 stuff (20GB console, two controllers and around 30 games) as I literally haven't touched it since Gears 3's launch week (which I didn't even finish). I should be able to flog off the lot for about $250. I suppose the Summer Sale is as good an excuse as any. ;)

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Ok, so on Team Purple...well this is pointless already I can see that. Either way, The Witcher 1 isn't a daily deal or a flash deal and it's $2...pretty sure it wont get any lower.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It is known.

And Jase is on Purple? That's auto-win right there.

Haha, I wish:

I got my regular badge to 5. That's all I'll be doing until the final day of the sale (the cards are set to expire, so people will dump them en masse in the closing hours), at which point I'll craft a foil badge and then call it quits. I like to maintain consistency with the game badges.

I was expecting the sale to start in July and my car is booked in for an unexpected service on Monday, so I've absolutely no idea how much money I'll have to spare (certainly not much -- $100, maybe $200 if I'm super lucky). That being said, I wouldn't participate in the race, anyway, due to what I said above.

Yakkue

Just published Enhanced Steam 6.3.1:

• Buy orders will now be totaled on the market homepage
  • Added highlighting to the homepage of the Steam Summer Sale
  • Fixed a bug where tags would sometimes be hidden behind the price on DLC lists
  • Fixed a bug where active marketplace totals were incorrect for some currencies
Both Chrome and Firefox should update automatically within the next 60 minutes.

Thanks a lot for your amazing work :D

Lain

Divinity: Original Sin (current daily)
Divinity: Dragon Commander (60% off!)

Both are some seriously PC-ass PC games.

By the way, not just you but everyone should get Dragon Commander at 60% off!

I grabbed Original sin, but I feel dirty for grabbing a 20% off game.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Are Steam games region locked?

some are, some aren't, but if you can see it on the steam store in your region, you can buy it in your region. region locking only applies if you're trying to exploit cross-regional pricing by getting people in russia to buy games for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom