• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avatars if you want you want to use them while the sale is going on:

PNiGIgN.png
VydSr1Z.png
mEbLZvM.png
BVs7P5N.png
UPbWdVd.png

Would be great fun when people start team switching, *glares at team red*

Thanks Mr Orange!

Tampler

ModBot said:
Instructions for Tampler:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent -- MB-1566E6CEA5EC7E33 - Taken by hohoXD123

First time doing this. Hopefully it works...

#TEAMBLUE

Santiako

Spent about 1.50€ to craft the badge. Got a warframe item that I sold immediately for 1.45€ nice

Also, I cannot figure for the life of me where to see how many points I've scored for my team.

Kadin

I still can't make any progress in the Market. No luck getting ANY other cards. Maybe I'll just sell them for the first few days...

Symphonic

Ending up doing a more transparent/simpler avatar, thanks orange for making my other one though!!

If anyone wants one exactly like mine with just it transparent over top, lemme know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom