• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
pikachu_avatar_by_neocydj2.png
Why thank you.

Cade

You know, I actually went to the HL2 trading cards and the buy order screen is exactly what I wanted it to be. Hope they roll the rest out soon.

Avinexus claimed your Mystery Game #2 key. There were 46 entrants.
zkylon claimed your Mystery Game #1 key. There were 32 entrants.
masterkajo claimed your Mystery Game #3 key. There were 27 entrants.

Mystery Game #3 was the grand prize. Also had the least entrants. :p

My choice was 1 2nd choice was 2.

Fucked either way

Darryl

Banned
team green gets this work. trine 2 cheap as hell. although everyone here obviously already owns the game. hoping i can get 1001 spikes sometime this sale.

Ok. Getting geared up for the sale. Also playing with "isthereanydeal", and I have a question. How do I use my collection to auto-remove items from my waitlist? I'm tired of getting emails telling me that I paid too much for something since it's now cheaper.

And WTF is with the avatars?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
i made a giveaway and nothing happened, should i do it again?

Last PMs ModBot received from you:
sqlite> select * from pms where `from`='Rhaknar' ORDER BY rowid desc limit 0,10;
Rhaknar|2014-06-19 15:39|s
Rhaknar|2014-06-19 15:37|f
Rhaknar|2014-06-19 03:54|rise
Rhaknar|2014-06-19 01:42|fualt
Rhaknar|2014-06-18 18:47|my loot
Rhaknar|2014-06-18 18:26|register southpark
Rhaknar|2014-06-18 18:05|heart
Rhaknar|2014-06-18 13:56|register snooker
Rhaknar|2014-06-17 15:54|register music
Rhaknar|2014-06-17 08:15|f

You post your SP giveaway back then, so I'm guessing ModBot did not receive your PM? Technically this could occur if it emptied its inbox like within a second or two of receiving your PM, but it really shouldn't happen. Re-send to generate a new giveaway.

Kadin

I guess I haven't used the Market in a long time. How long has the Market Activity page been dynamic like it is right now? Crazy watching the numbers change like they do. Great update.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Avinexus claimed your Mystery Game #2 key. There were 46 entrants.
zkylon claimed your Mystery Game #1 key. There were 32 entrants.
masterkajo claimed your Mystery Game #3 key. There were 27 entrants.

Mystery Game #3 was the grand prize. Also had the least entrants. :p

Mystery gifts are all about the mindgames.

"Is it the first one? That would be too obvious, though, unless that's what they want me to think! But ModBot puts them in reverse order, did the creator think about this?" :(

It's never the middle one, though.

I guess I haven't used the Market in a long time. How long has the Market Activity page been dynamic like it is right now? Crazy watching the numbers change like they do. Great update.

Wow I just noticed this as well. They are pretty serious about getting community content sold. I guess it is almost like free money for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom